SASS Wire Forum

SASS App

Cowboy Junky

No thanks though.....I'm talking about an app for your phone. It makes finding shoots and clubs much easier than trying to go through google or whatever. Same as this site just one touch and it's all there. 

When you are on the page you want, look at the bottom of the screen and touch the little square box with the vertical arrow.  It opens up some options, one of which is "Add Bookmark."  Touch that icon and save the result, then touch Done at the bottom of the page.

Next time you want to visit that same page, touch the open book icon (mine is next to the square with arrow), and it should pull up your "Favorites" list.

At least, this is how my iPhone works.  YMMV, I guess.

I had the app on my iPhone 5 and it was working fine but I deleted it about 2-3 weeks ago after I started getting a message on my screen every single day telling me that the SASS site administrator needs to update the app to make it compatible with iPhone.  

Well, I'd fire an email off to the SASS Office and ask them, since they are the folks in charge of contracting someone to have provided the SASS phone application.

They don't read all of the SASS Wire postings, usually.

Good luck, GJ

3 hours ago, Hellbender said:

I had the app on my iPhone 5 and it was working fine but I deleted it about 2-3 weeks ago after I started getting a message on my screen every single day telling me that the SASS site administrator needs to update the app to make it compatible with iPhone.  

That's what is going on exactly. It's for a friend of mine (a super nice older fella) and he's not real phone savvy so the app was very user friendly for him. I'll call HQ I guess and see if they plan on keeping it current. Thanks 

2 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

I feel ignorant, I didn’t know there was a special app for SASS.  But I don’t think I missed anything.  Did I ? :blink:

They did......do well maybe........lol. It's pretty much just like the site just easier to find for the people not so familiar with technology. 

IMG_1489.PNG

Archived