SASS Wire Forum

Celebrating Early: College football playoff

Widder, SASS #59054

I'm sitting here with one of them pressurized cans of cheese spread and a pack of Ritz crackers, enjoying this nice Saturday morning.

The Christmas tree is all lit up with a BIG wreath hanging up over the fireplace with ity-bity lights around it.

A LOT of presents are wrapped up real pretty under the tree and scattered out around the living room floor.

I think I'll sit back in the recliner with my cheese, crackers and cold Pepsi and enjoy an early celebration for Bama and the Dawgs.

:D

..........Widder

For me, it’s a bag of Funions and a cold Coca Cola. I still have a few packages to finish up, but it’s all ‘bout settled down.

I wish there was some auto racing on!!

Merry Christmas everybody!!

ROLL TIDE!!

Hey Widder,  How 'bout a nice glass of Single Malt and some Very sharp Cheddar to watch the Bowl games? Go Dawgs and Roll Tide!  But I am worried about Clemson and Baker Mayfield.

Cheers, You old Pard , Hoss Carpenter

Double Cheers backatcha my friend.

I hope you have a great Holiday season and a Merry Christmas.

Your old gang, the TN MTN Marauders, have a super range.   Lots of work has been done and they are drawing a good number of Cowboys/Cowgirls on match day.  

I hope you are doing well.  

I'm doing fine.   I had a great time at the TN State in October at Wartrace.    

I know everyone up here would love to see you....... but we all would probably rather travel down there where its warm..... :)

Take care.  Hope we can cross trails again someday.

..........Widder

I have a feeling that some Tigers... Clemson Tigers, that is, might STOP & DROP that Bama Roll! 

Merry Christmas Hugs!

Scarlett

11 hours ago, Scarlett said:

I have a feeling that some Tigers... Clemson Tigers, that is, might STOP & DROP that Bama Roll! 

Merry Christmas Hugs!

Scarlett

Sometimes, that tide rolls OUT, Scarlett! :D

51 minutes ago, MizPete said:

Oh Lord, Scarlett, not you too!

Miz Pete,

GENERALLY, I am an SEC fan however, as a South Carolinian...I gotta pull for Clemson!  Mostly, I hope its a nailbiter and Clemson gets the win!

Merry Christmas!

Scarlett, as you know, the day you are born in South Carolina you must declare allegiance.  Since my Dad had an athletic scholarship to Georgia Tech, my allegiance absolutely, positively, could never have been to Clemson. 

To this day, one of my greatest pleasures is to take something bearing a Gamecocks logo into Ken Dunn's house.  Bless his heart, he has not yet made me sleep in the garage, but he does make a point of making me ride in his car with them orange flags flapping in the breeze, just because he knows it kills me to be seen getting out of it.  

All this, despite the fact that the Real Carolina,  the one in Columbia,  has not won a season of anything since I was in high school.   It's like being a Redskins fan. 

But some things just gotta be.

On of them Georgia boys had a little run in with the law too after putting Auburn back in their place.  The pot charges against the UGA player were dropped after the other occupant in the car claimed the stuff was his.   We'll put the best team together the bail bondsman can arrange.  Go Dawgs

On 12/17/2017 at 1:23 AM, Scarlett said:

Merry Christmas Hugs!

Scarlett

You sure that feeling ain't just something you ate?:P

I'm an Auburn fan, so I'm sorely tempted to just root for the referees when that one comes on.

2 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

On of them Georgia boys had a little run in with the law too after putting Auburn back in their place.  The pot charges against the UGA player were dropped after the other occupant in the car claimed the stuff was his.   We'll put the best team together the bail bondsman can arrange.  Go Dawgs

Yeah, you know the old saying, "If at first you don't succeed...":D

It only took Alabama busting up both of Johnson's shoulders for you to do it.  Our 3rd and 4th string running backs (Johnson is actually the 2nd string running back, the starter broke his shoulder blade earlier in the season) were just green enough for your defense to keep up with.:P

Archived