SASS Wire Forum

Wrong On So Many Levels

Subdeacon Joe

Just think - if Wong had a correct English friend you might have all that’s Wight and Wong...

Unless you gave area code and seven digits in order to telephone said Oriental ...

then you could Wing the Wong Number!

1 hour ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Unless you gave area code and seven digits in order to telephone said Oriental ...

And the beat goes on..........

1 hour ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

but if no one answered how would you know it wang?

That photo Joe posted isn’t wong at all. I believe he posted that to see if it plumb bubbled up into a right fine line of jocular discussion. Different people looking things from different angles. 

Now J-Bar’s posted photo is wong. Have you ever noticed that periodically he shows that the subject he is trying to show us is on top of the pile of meaningless words and ideas that are but neatly stacked piles of litter. Dare I say the subject he is trying to convey is on the level in so many ways. I also want to say that  J-Bar’s friend is wong all of the time but he stands on his words and tries his level best to get others to buy into his words. 

Yes...I will be back this way again soon...thank you...thank you :P

There was a yoke but it’s a little un pc so I will let ;you try to finger it out. Anyway,

Wong Li was looking through the glass in the maternity ward a fuming.  “It’s Wong, it’s Wong”

a nurse asked Mr Wong what was the pwobwem (I think her name was Fudd).  Wong Li repwied “Two Wongs don’t make a white.”

Archived