SASS Wire Forum

From Chris Cox - NRA-ILA

Charlie T Waite

We won a HUGE VICTORY last week when the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act (H.R. 38) PASSED the U.S. House of Representatives.

This bill is the most far-reaching expansion of self-defense rights in modern American history.

But the House is only the first step. Now, you and I must regroup and launch a massive effort to PUSH National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity through the U.S. Senate.  This fight is going to be an all-out war. The entire gun-ban lobby has mobilized and made stopping this bill their number one priority.

Anti-gun Senators are vowing to use every procedural trick in the book to bury H.R. 38 in the Senate and make sure it never sees the light of day.  Michael Bloomberg pledged to spend $25 million to defeat this bill in the Senate.

And the gun-hating media is spreading lie after lie about National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity and running smear campaigns against any Senator who supports it.

We need to hammer our way through their anti-gun blockade.

We need to rally every gun owner in America NOW.  That's why I'm asking you to take IMMEDIATE action:

ACTION: Please call your United States Senators at 202-224-3121 and tell them to PASS National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity. Tell them any American who can legally carry a concealed firearm in one state should be able to do so in every other state.  We need to make them feel the heat and push this bill through the Senate, to pressure the Senate into passing National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity.

National Right-To-Carry Reciprocity CAN pass the Senate and become the law of the land. But it's ONLY going to happen if you and I make it happen, but your leadership today is critical.

Please stand and fight with me and NRA-ILA now.

Thanks to all of the TSSDs and SASS Members for all your efforts!

Charlie

Archived