SASS Wire Forum

PSA-Federal SP primers on sale at Cabela's

Ripsaw

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can back order Federal SP primers through Cabelas. On sale for $28.89/brick with free shipping (hazmat fees would still apply). They may not have them in stock, but they will ship when they get them in. If I hadn't just ordered 10 bricks in late November (at $33.99/brick) I'd be ordering some myself.  I got my primers in about 4 weeks. 

I just stopped by my local Cabelas yesterday.  They had Federal small pistol match primers for $32.99 a brick.  They also offered 20% of that price if you used your Cabelas credit card.  I got a post card in the mail and an email about the 20% off.

I wasn't planning to spend as much as I did, but the deals were to good to pass up.

Check your local Sportsman's Warehouse.  I found most Federal primers at $30 a thou last weekend.  They even had the shelves fairly full.  Guess Federal has the pipeline about full again.

Powder Valley - several types of the Federal large and small pistol primers are well stocked and $30 or so a thou, just not the std small pistol primer currently. 

Good luck, GJ

Strange that Grafs still show them as temporarily unavailable from the manufacturer.  I was in the Grafs retail store this morning and had a little time before it was my turn so I checked the shelves for Federal small pistol primers and there was none.

4 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

Strange that Grafs still show them as temporarily unavailable from the manufacturer

Unavailable to Grafs, maybe.  Unavailable to many other vendors - not so much.

Each distributor gets shipped product at different times.

Archived