SASS Wire Forum

.32 mag &.357 mag sherrifs Rugers--Tenn only

Hate  to be letting go of things but age (getting old) making me do things-----thought I'd start out by seeing if anyone in Tenn. interested in a pair of Ruger Baby Vaqueros-.32 mag.-stainless--short gripframes-white factory grips----maby 200 or so cowboy rounds thru each of em--$one thousand for the pair of em!----------Pair of Ruger stainless .357 sheriffs models Vaqueros-white factory grips--darn near virgin maby 75 to 100 rounds o cowboy loads thru each of em ! $ Eleven hundred for the pair of em!! For now only looking to sell within state of Tenn.

2 hours ago, Dirty Low Down sass 23492 said:

Boomstick-------sent ya a p.m.------ya got someone with a FFL we can go thru to sell across state lines???

Boomstick is an FFL

Skinny Snake------for right now my picture taking & sending capacities is on the fritz--can't get it to work regardless what I do!---Do have a grandkid running around here with a smart phone that takes & sends picts-------Got one on your end that'll receive em??

Pistoleer-------These are the so called old model--(big)---Seems Ruger only made the old model sherrifs  .357 calibs for two years----only bout 5 hundred of each finish---(500 stainless & 500 blued each year)---First year stainless had regular white grips-----second year they went to white grips w/ Ruger bird laser engtaved on em!---That's what these have-----The only way I can sell  or ship em across state  line is thru a FFL holder--(gun dealer)-- Federal Express is only one that will handle shipping  hand guns & shipper must provide then with FFL number & shipping address that matches to computer address for that FFL holder----They will ONLY ship them by OVERNIGHT shipping---ONLY from their main shipping center at Memphis Airport-----That's about a 90 mile (round trip) for me------If ya got a FFL holder there we can go thru----maby after the Christmas madness gets over (at ship center & traffic) we can work something out!!  Dirty

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy,

It is worth being friendly with a local FFL.

Such dealers can IF THEY CHOOZE send pistols cheap

thru the post office. UPS and FedEx really sock it to us

mere citizens for shipping pistols.

LONG guns can be shipped by post office unless of course,

THEY don't know their own regs.

Some dealers have the advantage of having veery good boxes

for shipping all guns.  A real good packing job sure helps.

If you find such a dealer treat em well ;)

Best

CR

Archived