SASS Wire Forum

Lee / Hornady Load-Master Progressive press

WatchMan

Up for sale is my Lee Load-Master progressive press with additional modifications. First and foremost with the press, I have the updated bullet feed finger system which includes all three different size fingers for reloading 38 / .357 cal bullets. Next I have the upgraded priming arm system to the newest finger mechanism for both large and small primers. It comes with the case feed stack along with the Hornaday bullet feeder. This essentially makes it far superior than how it comes from the factory. It will also include the large and small diameter bullet tubes, 5 shell plates (45ACP, 30-06, 308, .38 spc, .357, 9mm, 40 s&w, .38 super, .223, 5.56 and the 7.62X39 and .380 auto ), 2 - 5 station replaceable turrets and 38 / .357 caliber Lee dies. (Not shown. Dies shown not included). The strip light shown is also not included. The Lee auto disk powder feed system is included. Two red bullet trays, one shown, are included.

$500 its yours!   Can ship for about $50, depends where you're at.  

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3068.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

Oh man. Wrong time of year to see this. I’ll be a novice Reloader someday soon but have been advised by a few I trust I should consider starting beyond a single stage for long term. Any advice?  Open to a down payment to hold a couple months?

Sure, a non-refundable deposit would be great and actually, I'm launching a new YouTube channel  specifically dealing with your question and other questions about all different types of presses and what to do with each one and which ones are best to use. It'll also be including reloading videos as well as historical cartridge reloading.   Also be multiple segments on historical firearms and what they were used for and how they are used and what cartridges are used in them.     I'll also be asking for viewers questions on new videos to help answer questions and enriching your reloading experience.    But anyways, yes, I will certainly take a down payment to hold it. I just need to know how much you were thinking about for the down payment. 

22 hours ago, Raincrow said:

Oh man. Wrong time of year to see this. I’ll be a novice Reloader someday soon but have been advised by a few I trust I should consider starting beyond a single stage for long term. Any advice?  Open to a down payment to hold a couple months?

I use a Loadmaster. Was my first press. You can load one at a time until you are comfortable going full progressive. Many folks say you have to start with a single stage and work your way up. Not really nessessry in my opinion. 

That being said, I also use a Lee turret press quite a bit, and occasionally a single stage. 

20 hours ago, WatchMan said:

Sure, a non-refundable deposit would be great and actually, I'm launching a new YouTube channel  specifically dealing with your question and other questions about all different types of presses and what to do with each one and which ones are best to use. It'll also be including reloading videos as well as historical cartridge reloading.   Also be multiple segments on historical firearms and what they were used for and how they are used and what cartridges are used in them.     I'll also be asking for viewers questions on new videos to help answer questions and enriching your reloading experience.    But anyways, yes, I will certainly take a down payment to hold it. I just need to know how much you were thinking about for the down payment. 

Let me look at my finances and plans. May be too soon to commit so take any actual ready to buy offers you get in near future. If I decide to go for it, the non refundable down will be at least $50-100 to make it worth your time. Looking forward to seeing your You Tube channel!

21 hours ago, Hoss said:

I use a Loadmaster. Was my first press. You can load one at a time until you are comfortable going full progressive. Many folks say you have to start with a single stage and work your way up. Not really nessessry in my opinion. 

That being said, I also use a Lee turret press quite a bit, and occasionally a single stage. 

Agree!   Same here, it was my second press and did the same as you.  As things got busier, so did my bench.  Currently I have 7 presses set up and one in the box.  Love the loadmaster, great press.   Just need the space and two progressive presses aren't needed now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas and upcoming taxes keep me from committing so I wish you best of luck. Someone is going to get a good deal. Thank you.B)

Is this still available or is it sold already ?

Thank you .

Marry Christmas to all

Rooster

13 minutes ago, Rick O. Shey said:

WatchMan,

Do you have YouTube channel now?

Yes, the channel is up and the promo video is there.  We will be wrapping up the rest of the filming in January and a new video will be shown each week or every two weeks.  We have about 16 episodes almost in the can.  We'll have in depth vidoes on loading and setting up presses, antique guns discussed and shot, antique loading tools used and fired, teviews and topics on accessories and several spots with SASS matches and such.   It's been really fun, and oh, each month we'll be giving away stuff to subscribers from dies and presses up to rifles.  So yeah, pretty stoked!

We also want subscriber questions and requests!   Thats mainly how we're going to always come up with new content, bu taking requests and comments.  We also shot a video inside a firearm manufacturers lab showing the whole process of have a pistol is made.   We're waiting for the final approval to air from the plant and then there's a clearence we need from the DOJ I guess.   But yeah, we want to do some really cool stuff!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 12:39 PM, Freckles said:

Watchman,

Did this sell?  Loved the YouTube promo.

Freckles

No it hasn't.  Been waiting and going back and forth with a buyers payment and I'm over it so, it's still available!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived