SASS Wire Forum

winter range

Gunslinger SASS 10706 Life

Probably not yet, usually Larsen E Pettifogger gives some advance warning, but it is getting on towards the time of year when it does fill up

There is an amazing interest in WR again this year! Thank you folks. We are ahead in registration this year beyond ANY past year. While I am ASSUMING we are not full yet, Sunshine Kay is just returning from a 2 week work mandated trip, her mailbox will be full. My advice, get your apps in NOW! There is always a flood after Christmas.

This will be an amazing WR, Rangers are working overtime!

PS Do understand that Kay deals with many numerous phone calls and emails during the day while working a real job, she'll get back to you ASAP. She's an amazing gal!

It's hard to understand the economies of scale, she will have multiple phone calls and emails to return each day. Each takes time. Emails are best. 

Thank you.

Everyone, I have had to be out of town a lot this month for my paying job, plus Outlook issues and a phone whose battery won't stay charged.  I will get the registrations completed this weekend and will let you know how we stand on entries.  I will tell you that we are going to be VERY CLOSE to full by the time I enter all of these that have come in the last two weeks.  So if you still want in, DO NOT WAIT.  My guess is that we will be full within the next two weeks.  I will get confirmations out (will have to use a different computer with a working Outlook) and I will get the "Who's coming" posted on our website...so keep an eye out for those.  If you have any questions, please call me at 602-397-3434.  That phone has a good battery.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in February.

Welcome back Sunshine,

It's amazing what these folks do. They are all super cogs in the wheels so that Winter Range keeps on rolling along.

Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy Holiday Season.

Jackrabbit Joe & Sly Puppy

FYI - we are very close to full so get them in now.   As soon as I get the final schedule I will post it.  Ditto for the who's comin

Archived