SASS Wire Forum

It’s with a heavy heart...

Ben Beam & CO.

Unfortunately, I have made the very difficult decision to temporarily close up shop at Ben Beam. 

I have been struggling with medical issues for quite some time, and unfortunately they have made it increasingly difficult to fill orders in a timely fashion. I have contacted everyone with an outstanding order about what’s going on (I am hoping to have those orders filled in the next couple weeks), but I’m not sure when I’ll be back open again.

The store is still there waiting for me to open it back up, but I won’t be taking any new orders for now. I thank everyone for their patience and understanding. 

Until we we meet again...happy trails!

- Ben

Thanks, Sarge. This problem has been going on for well over a decade, but progressed rapidly over the last year. I’m sure I can figure things out, but between this and a divorce that finalized in April it’s been a lot to try and get a grip on. 

Many are are worse off than I, and I’m thankful for what I’ve got. When life hands you lemons, stuff them into a tube sock and whack that bugger in the kisser. ;)

Prayers goin Up for 'ya Ben, May you have a speedy recovery and be back to your business.

Archived