SASS Wire Forum

Widder-

I cleaned some out a couple days ago........ or yesterday.

The Bunkhouse Boss has me elbows deep in painting inside the house and I don't hardly know what day it is.

I ask meowndangself...... I sez "Who do she thing she is and who put her in charge'?

I just about gave her a piece of my mind.    I bet Wyatt Earp, Doc or even The Duke never had to paint their house.

Of all the nerve!

..........Widder

You must have a big house or a small brush Mr. Widder---You been paintin in there all summer!;):lol: Or does the Bunkhouse boss keep changin her mind on the color?:P

2 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

The Bunkhouse Boss has me elbows deep in painting inside the house and I don't hardly know what day it is.

I ask meowndangself...... I sez "Who do she thing she is and who put her in charge'?

I just about gave her a piece of my mind.    I bet Wyatt Earp, Doc or even The Duke never had to paint their house.

Of all the nerve!

..........Widder

At our ages-We can't afford to loose a piece of our minds..........:lol:

I just say  "YES, my love" and carry on........^_^

OLG

2 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

You must have a big house or a small brush Mr. Widder---You been paintin in there all summer!;):lol: Or does the Bunkhouse boss keep changin her mind on the color?:P

It takes me longer to get motivated than to do the actual painting..... :lol:

Actually, the worse part is over.   We had stained doors and framing throughout the house.   And SHE decided that SHE wanted them ALL painted WHITE.

It took about 4 coats of paint/primer on each door and door frame and it wore me out.   And I was trying to get the painting done, little by little, while still meeting some Marlin and Henry .22 deadlines for some Cowboys.

THEN.....wall paper had to be removed in the kitchen and part of the dinning room.   THEN, the baseboards had to be taken up because SHE also wants white baseboards.   THEN screw holes in the wall had to be patched up and sanded back down.

and yada yada yada............. it was (is) a never ending cycle.

If she keeps pushing me around, I'm gonna revolt and cut her off........... her allowance, that is..... ;)

..........Widder

3 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Of all the nerve!

..........Widder

Today is Tuesday, ......or maybe Sunday. 

Anyway, it is one of them, now get back to work with that paint brush.   You missed a spot. 

3 hours ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Today is Tuesday, ......or maybe Sunday. 

Anyway, it is one of them, now get back to work with that paint brush.   You missed a spot. 

BMC:   you must be kin to the Bunkhouse Boss..... :o

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy Mr. Widder,

Repeat after me-

Hon, I jus GOTTA git this dang carbine fixed up or Im gonna

have a full growed man crying.

Best

CR

I've made enough progress that last Sunday, we went up to Sevierville (TN) to Smokey MTN Knife Works because they have a darn good gun shop inside.   Actually, they are some kind of exclusive SIG dealer with DOZENS of SIG pistols and semi-auto rifles.   PLUS, all the SIG products.

And across the street is BUDS Gun Store.

Anyhow, after a good lunch at Joe's Crab Shack in Pigeon Forge, the Bunkhouse Boss was eager to visit the knife store and Buds.

I had a great time.    I could have bought a 'bucket list' pistol but passed.........a SIG 1911 Fastback Nightmare in .357 Sig.

Sometimes, being a good ole painter has its benefits..... :D

..........Widder

Archived