SASS Wire Forum

Frock Coat SOLD Pending Funds

Crusty across the chest is 22 inches, i'm not a seamstress so I really don't know where to measure. But I can tell you this much when I bought this coat at the height of the cowboy action shooting craze in the early 90s I give $279 for the coat and it was a perfect fit for me then

5 hours ago, Crusty Knees said:

Can you tell me what the chest measurement of the Frock Coat is please?

CK

Crusty across the chest is 22 inches, i'm not a seamstress so I really don't know where to measure. But I can tell you this much when I bought this coat at the height of the cowboy action shooting craze in the early 90s I give $279 for the coat and it was a perfect fit for me then

To have 20” sleeves you’d have to be a midget.  If you wear a medium shirt normally a coat would be 40 or 42,  large shirt 42 tp 44, Xlarge shirt 46 or 48.  Never heard of a 22 in across the chest.  Surely you know what size you wear.  Help us out here,  the info you gave is useless.

14 minutes ago, Cimmarron said:

To have 20” sleeves you’d have to be a midget.  If you wear a medium shirt normally a coat would be 40 or 42,  large shirt 42 tp 44, Xlarge shirt 46 or 48.  Never heard of a 22 in across the chest.  Surely you know what size you wear.  Help us out here,  the info you gave is useless.

Read closely the SLEEVES are 26 inches long, across the chest is 20 inches, The coat is XL...hows that for useless...I have been kind under the weather so sorry to inconvenience you!!!!

Archived