SASS Wire Forum

Edge Hits

C0ckr0ach, SASS #26100

4 hours ago, CodyMaverick said:

It's the subtle art of convincing things like rope, string, lace, etc... to tangle itself in some organized fashion.

e.g. IMG_1505.thumb.JPG.6fcfcc646a111dcd9b506880f456433e.JPG

And here I'm been thinking all this time.... you just misspelled "knitting".  :P:D  Didn't think anyone else knew knottin'!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Griff said:

And here I'm been thinking all this time.... you just misspelled "knitting".  :P:D  Didn't think anyone else knew knottin'!

:D  I have tried knitting and much like cowboy action shooting, I found out that it is much harder than it looks.

11 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Spotting is NOT for beginners...and Brass picking is NOT only for ladies/kids

I don't mind picking up brass, just not all that good at it.  The ladies seem to be the best Brass pickers.  I figure it's because they already have so much experience picking up after men that it just comes natural to them now.:blush:

On 11/24/2017 at 3:45 PM, C0ckr0ach, SASS #26100 said:

while the other refuses to get off their stool

They Should Be Tarred And Feathered ! ! !

(  The Stools, that is.  )

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hi Heckler,

If you want to clean up your post, click the "Edit" link. Then delete the empty Quote parts.

Regards,

Allie

Deleting those "Quote Parts" is not a foolproof process on this Android touchscreen cellphone.

On 11/26/2017 at 2:07 PM, PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L said:

The same thought crosses MY mind whenever anyone insists that seeing off-target impact is the ONLY criteria for calling a miss!

That's a tall order when the berms are covered with kudzu.

On 11/26/2017 at 4:50 PM, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

I think you oughta start a 'Widder's Christmas wish list' file..... :D

This time of year, we all get to watch one of my favorite Christmas movies.....'Its a Widderful Life'.

..........Widder   (Walkin In A WidderWonderLand)

My favorite Christmas movie is the Star wars Christmas Special.  Can't ever talk my family into watching it with me though. 

On 11/26/2017 at 3:32 PM, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

BP shooters can be difficult to count for. I will never forget the time at EOT (I've only been to one) when I called a P and the other two counters called clean. I was standing directly behind the "wrong" target he hit, hence the P. They couldn't see anything through the smoke. Both calls were correct from the counter's line of sight. Unfortunately for the shooter, the Berm Marshall was standing next to me and saw the hit on the wrong target. I knew I was right; but, was okay with the majority call ruling. IMO, it wasn't worth arguing about.

................ :o

In our posses, spotters bunching up or not paying attention will earn some pointed comments from the match directors. We insist the spotters be spread out enough they can SEE the targets, even if the shooter is using Holy Black on a windless day. 

Mind you, we know who on our posses are Soot Lords, so the TO will often ensure any new spotters know where they are to be and what they are supposed to be doing.

Archived