SASS Wire Forum

1873 Cabine 45ACP

fatboy harley

Uberti 1873 Carbine in 45ACP. Conversion by Cody Conager. Short stroke ,lever  wrap and butt cover. Flip up rear site and match ready.  $1450.00 shipped to FFL or face to face at Winter Range

042.JPG

041.JPG

043.JPG

040.JPG

Good luck with the sale. I love my 45 acp conversion from Cody. I primarily use mine for Wild Bunch. 

Did you you add the flip up rear site or did it come with it from Cody?

That is how it came when I purchased it. It does shoot well. I have another 73 in 45 long colt that I am going to send in for the conversion.

3 hours ago, Wild Willi said:

Why do that conversion.  I could see where it would hold more rounds but cost is about the same. Just curious

Allows you to use the same ammo for your 1911 and rifle when shooting Wild Bunch.

A lot of money to spend  just to use the same ammo in my opinion especially for WB when rifle rounds are usually not full counts of 10. Just sayin'

Jackaroo, have you priced new '73s lately? Last time I priced a Cody conversion, short stroked, slicked and ready to race it was close to $2000. It appears to me the buyer will get the conversion for free. And besides what gives you the right to crap on someone else's classified? Just sayin'

JFN

Personally I would love to have a 45 ACP 73"! No I'm not going to buy it, but think the idea is great and $1450.00 seems very reasonable. There are those who mainly shoot WB and only having to worry about one cartridge makes a lot of since. I've traveled all over only to shoot WB at large matches when time hasn't aloud me to stay for Cowboy, many others do as well.

Tully

Archived