Just for Allie Mo

Too Tall Bob

Sorry, Allie is a girl sans 'stache!

I know! Youse is In disguise!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ms. Allie:

Wasn't sure if I should have posted it here, so I started it as a THREAD.

19 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Another transplanted Florida cat, now living in Canada.

Now that's funny there!

This one is mine,,, a 17 pound Japanese Bob named Buddy.

When he's not hunting mice, snakes or horned-toad lizards, he's sleeping in my lap.

buddy.jpg

Hey MizPete,

Sometimes when they only have one, they give it to me. One feral cat, who would never let me touch him; but, I fed placed a dead rabbit in front of my window.

Mostly the two current cats either give them to Hubby or turn them loose in the house. :o

Regards,

Allie

Aside. When your cat food bowl is empty in the mornings (by empty, I mean licked clean with no kernels remaining) and your cats are staking out things with places to hide under or next to them (like the range, DW, trash compactor, armoire), you can be sure there is a mouse in the house. Ziggy finally got it last night. This time he killed it rather than letting it go.  :o

Another joy of living in the boonies. Hubby has the Corvette parked in his shop with two electronic traps in it. Last week he caught two in it and two more in the shop. We have six traps. They work very well. However, the numbers of mice are great (not good great) here.

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Aside. When your cat food bowl is empty in the mornings (by empty, I mean licked clean with no kernels remaining) and your cats are staking out things with places to hide under or next to them (like the range, DW, trash compactor, armoire), you can be sure there is a mouse in the house. Ziggy finally got it last night. This time he killed it rather than letting it go.  :o

Another joy of living in the boonies. Hubby has the Corvette parked in his shop with two electronic traps in it. Last week he caught two in it and two more in the shop. We have six traps. They work very well. However, the numbers of mice are great (not good great) here.

Off topic from OP but I am surprised your hubby isn’t out there at night with his trusty Red Rider BB gun and a flashlight - jacklighting them little furry varmits!!

3 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

When your cat food bowl is empty in the mornings

When I came out of the bathroom in the morning & tripped over Arthur, I knew he had lowbowl.

Our place is beside the South Nation Reserved Wet Lands area, so we see a lot of wild life.

Some of my nearby neighbours are bothered by mice, but I have a number of electronic/sonic pest chasers, under the deck and in the garage, that seem to keep the little critters at bay.

No power to my rear shed, so I do have a problem there, but mouse bait and repeater traps help. A little.

That cat has been exposed to too many Vampire attacks in the old movies.

This is an example of what happens when you don't restrict and monitor what they are watching.

f872f4109d41e2e38addeb337435f43d.jpg

Archived