SASS Wire Forum

Four Corners Regionals

Lil_Rob

Planning out my matches for next year. I wondering about the Four Corners Regionals. Can anyone tell me what can of stages them have? I'm going to Winter Range and EOT. Because I have fun and like their stages. I don't want to lay out money for entering, gas, food, and lodging. Then not have fun. 

If you can go to the 4 corners and not have fun you are truly one of a kind.  The stages are for the most part similar to WR and EOT maybe with a touch of bordertown but it really depends on who writes them.  You could also ask Doc Baker, Lefty Too Slim,  Bogus Deal, Texas Tiger,  Sundance Kid, Fast Hammer and a number of others from the Las Cruces and New Mexico area what they think. 

36 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

If you can go to the 4 corners and not have fun you are truly one of a kind.  The stages are for the most part similar to WR and EOT maybe with a touch of bordertown but it really depends on who writes them.  You could also ask Doc Baker, Lefty Too Slim,  Bogus Deal, Texas Tiger,  Sundance Kid, Fast Hammer and a number of others from the Las Cruces and New Mexico area what they think. 

I second that, the Dixie Desperadoes put on a great regional. To me any SASS shoots is fun , but people have their preferences and you cant please everyone. Twelve Mile Reb is spot on though this is a fun shoot and the weather is usually perfect.  

H.Wolf

I shot the last two 4-corners regional and regret I have a conflict that prevents me from shooting the match in 2018.  Stages are good, props are good, and there is a good variety of side matches.  Lunches are good and the awards ceremony is held in a Hilton hotel.   There are plenty of RV parks and two nearby state parks to camp at.  Zion National Park is nearby too.  The drive up I-10 through southern Utah is very pretty. 

Howdy Lil Rob!  First of all, thanks for the kind words, Reb, Wolf and Edward! Our club is currently working on the match as I write this and as in past years.........it's going to be another fun event. As Edward Canby said, there are some terrific RV Parks within 10-15 minutes of the range, as well as dry camping at the range itself.  If time permits, allow an extra day or two to see Zion National Park which is 45 min away. The Registration form is up as well as a tentative schedule for the match.  Check out our website: http://www.dixiedesperados.com  for more info as we post it going forward.  Hope to see you there!

Archived