SASS Wire Forum

Welcome Westwood Willie!

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

5a0dca7e52648_WestwoodWillie.JPG.ac17b29916d4fc5deffe62249376a5eb.JPG

This COWBOY is WANTED for Cowboy Action Shooting (CAS)

He has shown an interest in the sport and should be considered as a candidate.

It’s not known if he is ARMED; however, he may be seen inquiring about obtaining firearms, in particular single action revolvers, lever action rifles and shotguns. Proceed with CAUTION when providing him with only viable suggestions.

Until he turns himself in to the local law (Match Director [MD], Territorial Governor [TG]) he should be considered DANGEROUS for asking many questions about CAS.

If seen on the SASS WIRE, or in the SASS SALOON,

be sure to extend him a hardy welcome…..5a0dcab47ec25_TheCowboyWay-RESIZED.jpg.d475060d9ea4a9ffaed6ccbf7661402d.jpg.

Tnx for all the welcomes.   Whew!   What a time I had getting signed up, entering the name of ... WooHoo that worked.

I have just gotten interested in the Cowboy Action Shooting and just acquired the second pistol last week, not yet fired. I have a Uberti 1873 in 357/38 and a Stoeger 20 ga. The pistols are Uberti 357/38 with the brass frame. Building the gun cart at this time. Waiting on the holsters rig and shell belt from Indian Creek Leather. Also got into reloading and I do enjoy that. I am into anything requiring precision. I built a full size aerobatic biplane back in the '80's.

Even at that I plan on missing some targets. I will be in the Elder Statesman category, if that says my age. I have attended the last two matches at the Sandusky County Regulators, just learning what goes on and helping out some. I'll be ready for next April.

Just an FYI, I graduated from Westwood High School and my name is William. My wife and daughter helped me decide on my alias.

Too Much Fun

Happy Trails

2 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Hi and Welcome Again, Westwood Willie!

I edited your post as we have had problems with SPAMMERS. Since the entering the new registration question, we have only had one. get through. So, it is somewhat of a secret handshake.

Regards,

Allie Mo

No problem Allie Mo. I am sorry about that.

It was really pretty dumb of me to include all too many details of my signing up.

Happy Trails, WW

Archived