SASS Wire Forum

Bunkhouse Boss didn't laugh:

Widder, SASS #59054

Howdy Saloon Pards.

Ya know, after 35+ years of marriage,  you would think that you would understand a woman better.

So, just a word of advice to share for those of you contemplating a midnight joke:

'SHE' won't think its funny if you unscrew the light bulb and leave the toilet seat up..... :o

Course, I've had time to see HER side of it while fixing meowndang breakfast this morning..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

My boner, years back while I was a beat cop I came home after midnight and I mean dead tired. Wife wanted to talk, talk, talk. I finally pulled out the handcuffs, put one side on her wrist, closed it, put the other end around the bed post and closed it. By the time my head hit the pillow I was out. In the morning when I woke up there she was looking down on me with those cuffs on and oh boy the look I was a getten. Crap, what did I do. Long time of silent treatment, flowers, candy, ice cream, cute cards, you name it. Cost me till I was broke, but ya know I got plenty of sleep out on the couch for a few days.:rolleyes:

No point in overly worrying about it, no matter what you will get in trouble again and not even know what you did. And---she'll tell you "If you don't know what you did--------"

46 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

My boner,  I came home  pulled out the handcuffs, put one on her wrist, closed it, put the other end around the bed post and closed it. when I woke up there she was looking down on me  Crap, what did I do. .:rolleyes:

Had to read between the lines to get the real story.  You did good. MT

11 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Ya know, after 35+ years of marriage,  you would think that you would understand a woman better.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

{BREATHE}

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uhmmmm... No

I've often thought of putting clear wrap over the bowl for her to find the next morning, but thankfully always talk myself out of it.  BUT, I just thought of a funny idea, I could put clear wrap across the doorway into the bathroom since she goes there in the dark, she'd walk right into it.  hmmmm!!! that might be funny!

1 hour ago, Trigger Mike said:

I've often thought of putting clear wrap over the bowl for her to find the next morning, but thankfully always talk myself out of it.  BUT, I just thought of a funny idea, I could put clear wrap across the doorway into the bathroom since she goes there in the dark, she'd walk right into it.  hmmmm!!! that might be funny!

What Marshall Mo Hare said---- Bad, bad, bad idea. You will only find it funny for a moment. Although the rest of us will laugh for a while!

Okay...here's a good one for anyone.

Get a hot glue gun and a blow dryer. Pick a doorway. Get glue gun hot with a stick of glue. Put blow dryer on high and squeeze out the glue so that the air strings the glue out to stick to door jamb or at the top so it dangles down. Makes great spider webbing.

8 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Okay...here's a good one for anyone.

Get a hot glue gun and a blow dryer. Pick a doorway. Get glue gun hot with a stick of glue. Put blow dryer on high and squeeze out the glue so that the air strings the glue out to stick to door jamb or at the top so it dangles down. Makes great spider webbing.

I know this isn't my advice column, but you'd be better off putting bubble gum in her new hairdo..... :o

..........Widder

On 11/8/2017 at 1:14 PM, Smoken D said:

My boner, years back while I was a beat cop I came home after midnight and I mean dead tired. Wife wanted to talk, talk, talk. I finally pulled out the handcuffs, put one side on her wrist, closed it, put the other end around the bed post and closed it. By the time my head hit the pillow I was out. In the morning when I woke up there she was looking down on me with those cuffs on and oh boy the look I was a getten. Crap, what did I do. Long time of silent treatment, flowers, candy, ice cream, cute cards, you name it. Cost me till I was broke, but ya know I got plenty of sleep out on the couch for a few days.:rolleyes:

You're lucky you got to wake up.

48 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

You're lucky you got to wake up.

When she finally spoke to me, those were the first words out of her mouth, only because she did not have the cuff keys. I sleep very lightly for a long time.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

When she finally spoke to me, those were the first words out of her mouth, only because she did not have the cuff keys. I sleep very lightly for a long time.:lol:

Lucky Smoker in Missouri:

you should make an inquiry on my 'Advice' thread before doing such thing again..... ;)

..........Widder

Archived