SASS Wire Forum

He has huge rack

Red Cent

What is the best trail camera for under $100.00. Motion activated? 1080?

I've had fairly good results with this one Red... I have about a dozen cameras on the farm and for the money this one has been the best so far.. Occasionally I will have to send one back for a stuck trigger or other problem....  Batteries last a long time too...  

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Primos-4MP-Ultra-35-Gray-w-EDS/27759241

BTW Red, the best time to buy them is after Christmas.. A LOT cheaper. right now is the "season" for them...

"..........send one back for a stuck trigger..........."

They have a trigger? Sounds good. I will get one tomorrow. Thanks Mink Shoals Bandit. 

I watched one of the biggest antlered buck that I have ever seen walk across the two lane road, into the corner of my front yard, down the side of my yard and down to the lake out back. 

MSB, Looks like you've got one of those "four-legged bandits"!

My boss has game cameras out on the back side of the park's property. Someone keeps stealing the cards out of them. They might have to stake out the cameras  to catch the varmint:o:blush:

57 minutes ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

MSB, Looks like you've got one of those "four-legged bandits"!

My boss has game cameras out on the back side of the park's property. Someone keeps stealing the cards out of them. They might have to stake out the cameras  to catch the varmint:o:blush:

I think we have more Coyotes than deer anymore.. Haven't had any cameras stolen... Yet    I usually have a camera watching another just in case.. Not too many people travel back in there  Kinda remote

100_1435.JPG

9 hours ago, Mink Shoals Bandit, #49388 said:

I think we have more Coyotes than deer anymore.. Haven't had any cameras stolen... Yet    I usually have a camera watching another just in case.. Not too many people travel back in there  Kinda remote

100_1435.JPG

I have 5 cameras out right now.   3 are watching for traffic down our lane but also catch a lot of animal movement.  We rent our pasture ground out and I have to watch when the farmers move their cattle out of one pasture to another because I'll get 300 pictures of nasty cow butts.

Howdy,

I have a cousin who has been takin pix for many years.

Great pix of albino deer, which he has never seen in person.

He even gets some printed !!!!!!

Go ahead an buy whatever.

Most folks don't have just one.

I had one, never got much on it.

Sold it to a pard who hunts a lot.

find a good source for batteries.

I will get his recommendation in a day or two.

Will post here and might call?

Best

CR

Guest Grass Range #51406

My place in on the Montana plains but we had about 60 head of elk in the North pasture ( about 600 acres) briefly. No rifle with me

Archived