SASS Wire Forum

Then The Fight Started....... ?

Widder, SASS #59054

I needed a blow drier for something I was working on in my garage years ago. My wife volunteered hers as she wanted a knee one. I was removing decals off of something or some odd thing, anyway we went to the store and got her a new one. The old one was just a run of the mill big ol’ stylists type ones.,

Well over the years she has gone through 6 or 7 driers always commenting on how the one she gave me was the best she had ever found and every time I offer to give it back and man does she give me a look. This thing looks like the blow dryer from hell, but it keeps on doing the odd jobs I need it for...did you guys know that a decal when placed on a blow dryer turns really ugly and cool and that wood stain will work on plastic if the plastic is hot enough when the stain is applied?...:lol:

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:43 PM, Calico Mary said:

I noz yu fellas are jus tryin' ta convince me that I'z better off witout a man.....ya kin quit tryin', it's not like anyone's interested anyway.....and I'm pretty much gonna give up and jus git a cat....it won't listen ta me either, but at least it will cost less....:rolleyes:

A cat for indoors, and dog to walk, and a horse to ride. What more could a person ask for, except a reliable tractor? MT

4 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Wife said, "I can't go out with my hair wet!"

I said, "I can cut it all off for you."

I don't remember what happened next.

There are some things Baptist aren't very forgiving about.   Just ask the Bunkhouse Boss..... :o

..........Widder

4 minutes ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I'm sure this was a typo, but it works and I like it.  Brings to mind saturday morning cartoons of my youth. 

No typo.  Would you rather I said, "p.o.'d"?  Surely you've been involved in an "irrigation contest"!  :rolleyes::P  (And don't call me Surely! :lol: )

32 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Maybe a good boat for fishin’?

Owned a 48' Carver for almost 20 years. Fished, dived, took trips up an down the coastlines, trips to Bimini and other islands. Finally realized it was the most expensive item I owned in upkeep, dockage, fuel (2 250 gal tanks), insurance, etc. averaged out to 3700.00 a month. Best day was when I decided to sell, 2nd best was that within 48 hours had a buyer, (actually had 4 buyers, but first one with cash won). MT

The Islander

5a00f24cc9418_boatislan.thumb.jpg.a29cf922dfc459eeee530857f313b2be.jpg

5 minutes ago, Marshal Dan Troop 70448 said:

Owned a 48' Carver for almost 20 years. Fished, dived, took trips up an down the coastlines, trips to Bimini and other islands. Finally realized it was the most expensive item I owned in upkeep, dockage, fuel (2 250 gal tanks), insurance, etc. averaged out to 3700.00 a month. Best day was when I decided to sell, 2nd best was that within 48 hours had a buyer, (actually had 4 buyers, but first one with cash won). MT

The Islander

5a00f24cc9418_boatislan.thumb.jpg.a29cf922dfc459eeee530857f313b2be.jpg

Definition of a boat: A hole in the water that collects a lot of money never to be seen again.

Two second best day in a boat owners life...  The day he buys his first boat.

The best day in his life is when he sells it.   

Baptist don't call it as having an argument with with the little lady, it's called intense fellowship. And yes, you're wrong.

2 hours ago, Chili Ron said:

Howdy,

I pointed out to one young lady that she was, indeed wrong.

She hung up on me and I never saw her again.

Best

CR

I once had a relationship break up for similar reasons.  We were talking on the phone and she started saying that some guy was honking at her and acting aggressive.  So she pulled off the road and he followed her.  She parked at a gas station and stayed in the car and he glared at her for a while then drove away.  She said she didn't know what his problem was.  I said "You probably cut him off"  "No I didn't"  "Look, you were on the phone, you said you changed lanes and he came out of nowhere and started honking at you.  You probably cut him off"  "I did not cut him off"  "Ok then, where was he when you changed lanes?"  "He wasn't there I don't know where he came from"  "You probably cut him off"

We had 1 more date after that. 

Archived