SASS Wire Forum

Then The Fight Started....... ?

Widder, SASS #59054

I'll never understand women or their quick vehement nature.   What appears to be an Angel one moment can become a venomous serpent in a blink of an eyeball.

The wife was getting ready for Church this morning when she discovered her hair dryer was broke.   It wouldn't run cold nor hot air.

Soooooooo, like a Knight in shining armor,  I went down into my work shop to save the day and retrieved my Heat Gun.

It only took about 30 seconds for her to reach boiling point.

I'll never understand women.

..........Widder (so much for trying to be a nice guy)

1 minute ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Why doesn't the bunkhouse boss have a backup hair dryer?

How do you think I managed to buy that 'heat gun'?   Somehow, she got the notion that when I brought it home, it was a hair dryer..... :o

..........Widder

Dammit, you made me snort soda out my nose.

Widder, women are so much easier to get along with once you come to one realization.

You're wrong.

It doesn't matter what it is.  It doesn't matter how you are wrong.  Just accept it as a given and move on.

Once you realize that, you can skip all the drama, say, "Yes, my Love," or your preferred variant and go on about your life.

As you may have already figured out, the only thing worse than being wrong is being right. 

They really don't like it when that happens.

12 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

As you may have already figured out, the only thing worse than being wrong is being right. 

Once a man accepts the bonds of Holy Matrimony, there is one question he must ask himself:

Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?

I noz yu fellas are jus tryin' ta convince me that I'z better off witout a man.....ya kin quit tryin', it's not like anyone's interested anyway.....and I'm pretty much gonna give up and jus git a cat....it won't listen ta me either, but at least it will cost less....:rolleyes:

Y'know, when I was taking a welding class in college, they had this thing we used to quickly dry metallurgical specimens... I kept calling it a hair dryer.  The instructor was NOT amused! (I did pass the class, although my welding skills were marginal even then)!  Maybe your wife was irrigated because your machine FRIED HER HAIR! :o:rolleyes::lol:

13 minutes ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Y'know, when I was taking a welding class in college, they had this thing we used to quickly dry metallurgical specimens... I kept calling it a hair dryer.  The instructor was NOT amused! (I did pass the class, although my welding skills were marginal even then)!  Maybe your wife was irrigated because your machine FRIED HER HAIR! :o:rolleyes::lol:

Sorry! Couldn't resist!!!

1 hour ago, Calico Mary said:

I noz yu fellas are jus tryin' ta convince me that I'z better off witout a man.....ya kin quit tryin', it's not like anyone's interested anyway.....and I'm pretty much gonna give up and jus git a cat....it won't listen ta me either, but at least it will cost less....:rolleyes:

Hahahaha

10 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Ahhh!

Another recipient of a classical Saturday Morning television education.:P

Personally, I'm partial to the Abbott and Costello version.

17 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

IMHO it is impossible for a woman to fry her hair. Some of the rituals women use to style their hair lend me to believe  it is indestructible. 

Some of those chemicals would cook fire. 

If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him is he still wrong?

•  

On 10/30/2017 at 3:43 PM, Calico Mary said:

Being from California, I have give equal time...Thought about a girl friend??

TL

On 10/30/2017 at 3:43 PM, Calico Mary said:

Howdy Miss Calico. The way it was explained to me was this:

if’n you marry the right person, there ain’t nothing like it..

if’n you marry the wrong person, well there ain’t nothin like that either.

11 minutes ago, Ethan Cord said:

Howdy Miss Calico. The way it was explained to me was this:

if’n you marry the right person, there ain’t nothing like it..

if’n you marry the wrong person, well there ain’t nothin like that either.

Words to live by

2 minutes ago, Dawg Hair, SASS #29557 said:

You shoulda said: "Honey, you look real pretty with your new frizzy hair"!

That would end the fight quick, fast and in a hurry; frying pan meets head!

Archived