SASS Wire Forum

Broken '73 cartridge support bolt tab

Rance - SASS # 54090

I tried the search engine here on SASS about 5 different ways... 

Need help on who to send a '73 bolt to for putting on a new lower cartridge support tab back on... 38 special

I believe one gunsmith that does it puts on a replaceable one? Do you recommend one of those?

Open for suggestions..

Would appreciate recommendations and contact info..

Thanks

Rance;)

Lassiter is the best that I know of and I've had many done.  Cowboys and Indians also do a good job. 

Rance - 

Wow, you are right.  It looks like some configuration change has SERIOUSLY broken the search capability.

Moderators - can you report a failure for even simple text searches that has recently started?

For your OP - I've used Lassiter and I know he can do quick turnaround and excellent work.   Except for a week where he'll be gone to Bordertown.....

Good luck, GJ

Here's a link to his shop, with a phone #

http://fflgundealers.net/toms-single-action-shop.html

We  know about this problem. It's been forwarded to the forum provider service...in other words, I have no answer for you other than we are waiting on an answer...

2 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

We  know about this problem. It's been forwarded to the forum provider service...in other words, I have no answer for you other than we are waiting on an answer...

Oh, you're good!  :lol:

Thanks for all you moderators do!  GJ

So far wit this "new" Wire, we have lost "search" functions. We can't look up folks. Posts are no longer numbered and if you modify your signature enough it gets de-modified to nothing :lol:

Other than that I really like this new Wire...

Pat as long as your getting things fixed how about a home function in the header

Roy's Creek Dan in OK.

Three Cut

What did you search for? I just did a search, selecting "All content" from the drop-down menu to the right of the text box and keyed "cartridge support" in the text box. Several threads came up. including the following. https://www.sassnet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/259181-73-extractor-breakage/&tab=comments#comment-3371247 where it was mentioned several times.

I think it is working fine.

If you are searching for a Member, you need to select members from the drop-down menu. I searched for a member and his name came up in the results.

Click on the word search and the default setting will appear. Click on that and select what you are looking for from the drop-down menu. Then, type the Name or words you are searching for.

Tried calling Lassiter a few times... No answer..

Like ya said tho.. He might be at the "Bordertown" match..

Tried to PM him.. "Not accepting personal messages"

Reckon I'll keep tryin ta call the rest of this week and try again next week..

Thanks Gentlemen..

Rance ;)

On 10/23/2017 at 3:08 PM, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

Rance - 

Wow, you are right.  It looks like some configuration change has SERIOUSLY broken the search capability.

Moderators - can you report a failure for even simple text searches that has recently started?

Allie Mo -

My search yesterday was "cartridge tab" and NOTHING resulted from This Forum type search.  Today, it works great and shows tons of good results.

Search WAS busted yesterday.  And now it's good.   Thanks to whoever got it going.

GJ

23 hours ago, Rance - SASS # 54090 said:

Tried calling Lassiter a few times... No answer..

Like ya said tho.. He might be at the "Bordertown" match..

Tried to PM him.. "Not accepting personal messages"

Reckon I'll keep tryin ta call the rest of this week and try again next week..

Thanks Gentlemen..

Rance ;)

Probably best to wait until the end of next week to give him time to drive back to Ohio and rest a day. Bordertown  stages start tomorrow thru Saturday with awards on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Caboose said:

Probably best to wait until the end of next week to give him time to drive back to Ohio and rest a day. Bordertown  stages start tomorrow thru Saturday with awards on Sunday.

Sounds good Caboose..

I do appreciate the contact info from you, Garrison Joe and Doc..

Thanks 

Rance ;)

Archived