Life Membership Upgrade Quarterly Payment Plan - Promotion

Misty Moonshine

Awesome x 100!

Thank you.

I'm on it!!!!!!!

:D

1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr, SASS #14478 Life said:

What's a "Promoton"? B)

Might could be cowboy speak for "Promotion"...

Oops! Good catch!

:rolleyes:

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

YES!  I have been wanting this to happen.

Now we can get the alias that our daughter-in-law has to be held permanently.

Thank you, SASS Folks!

Mustang Gregg

Hi Folks,

As a Life Member and Volunteer worker, my heart is warmed by the people who believe in SASS and are willing to become Life Members too.

Thanks to Misty and the BoD for facilitating the ability for more people to show their support and love of our sport by becoming Life Members.

Bravo to one and all of my brothers and sisters who support SASS!

Regards,

Allie Mo

• 3 weeks later...

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I just got my daughter in law signed up as a Christmas present.

Now she will not lose her alias of AMY OAKLEY.

Y'all have a happy Thanksgiving!

Mustang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question about this, as pertains to our current yearly membership dues.  So, we sign up now, and pay our initial fee of $200.00, then, once each quarter, we are charged an additional $200.00, until the entire $800.00 is paid off (initial fee, plus three quarterly fees).  So, for those of us whose annual membership fee comes due, right smack dab in the middle of these payments, do we have to pay the additional $65.00 annual membership fee as well?

13 hours ago, Sgt. John Campbell, SASS #58165 said:

Question about this, as pertains to our current yearly membership dues.  So, we sign up now, and pay our initial fee of $200.00, then, once each quarter, we are charged an additional $200.00, until the entire $800.00 is paid off (initial fee, plus three quarterly fees).  So, for those of us whose annual membership fee comes due, right smack dab in the middle of these payments, do we have to pay the additional $65.00 annual membership fee as well?

Still awaiting a reply?

So am I.

6 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Still awaiting a reply?

So am I.

Hi guys!

PLEASE- if you have a direct question, please email me directly at misty@sassnet.com so that I can answer you in a timely manner! 

I'm so sorry I didn't see this; I haven't had a lot of time to peruse the Wire Forum lately. 

To answer your question- when we receive your initial payment for the Life Quarterly plan, your date will be automatically extended one year. Once the final payment is received, your membership will then be turned to LIFE and your Life membership materials will be ordered.

So... nope- no need to worry about your annual dues ever again once you send in your first payment and commit to the Quarterly payment plan!

Misty 

Misty,

Thank you, ma'am.  

Sending in my Life Membership Application tomorrow!! I am very proud to be a part of SASS!

Thank you Misty and crew for giving us this opportunity!!

• 4 weeks later...

Was this promotion a success? 

Just curious if as many cowboys took advantage of this offer as had asked for it for years.

I got on the train for one!

Archived