SASS Wire Forum

Southwest Regional Championship

Flat Top Okie

Hello All,

Thanks to all the workers, shooters and vendors who helped make, by all appearances, this match an overwhelming success. Congratulations to all the winners and placers and a special congratulation to our Southwest Regional Champions who also were our overall champions. Creek County Kid and Missouri Mae.

Flat Top Okie  

Ginny Hinny and I enjoyed watching the action on Saturday, though it was unseasonably warm!   We plan to take part next year when we have all our gear AND lots of practice runs and smaller matches under our belts. 

Your club does such a good job with matches, sorry Sassy and I could not make it, but she says to put it on calendar for next year.  I'm all for that, have not made one in a couple of years though sure made my share over the last 17 years.  Look forward to being there in 2018.

Congratulations to all the winners and all those who were just able to attend and enjoy.

A very enjoyable shoot.  We really had a great time. I don't know how you put on such a great dinner year after year.  Wonderful job as always but next time I want to win a gun.  :)

Great match as usual for the Territorial Marshalls.  Okie, Mae, Dan and the rest of the Marshalls got it down pat.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Hi Fingers,

Thanks for the kind words and don't forget, we will be combining Land Run and The Southwest Regional Championship. The match will be April 19-21 and we expect a very large crowd. Land Run will be the Southwest Regional Championship. If you are needing to reserve RV hookups, please sign up as early as possible. Thanks again.

Flat Top

Archived