SASS Wire Forum

Standing

Red Cent

I have received this e-mail from a bunch of people. No football games for me.

An open letter to the NFL players,

You graduated high school in 2011.  Your teenage years were a struggle.  You grew up on the wrong side of the tracks.  Your mother was the leader of the family and worked tirelessly to keep a roof over your head and food on your plate.  Academics were a struggle for you and your grades were mediocre at best. The only thing that made you stand out is you weighed 225 lbs and could run 40 yards in 4.2 seconds while carrying a football.   Your best friend was just like you, except he didn’t play football.  Instead of going to football practice after school, he went to work at McDonalds for minimum wage.  You were recruited by all the big colleges and spent every weekend of your senior year making visits to universities where coaches and boosters tried to convince you their school was best.  They laid out the red carpet for you. Your best friend worked double shifts at Mickey D’s.  College was not an option for him.  On the day you signed with Big State University , your best friend signed paperwork with his Army recruiter.  You went to summer workouts..  He went to basic training.

You spent the next four years living in the athletic dorm, eating at the training table. You spent your Saturdays on the football field, cheered on by adoring fans.  Tutors attended to your every academic need.  You attended class when you felt like it. Sure, you worked hard.  You lifted weights, ran sprints, studied plays, and soon became one of the top football players in the country.  Your best friend was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. While you were in college, he deployed to Iraq once and Afghanistan twice.  He became a Sergeant and led a squad of 19 year old soldiers who grew up just like he did.  He shed his blood in Afghanistan and watched young American's give their lives, limbs, and innocence for the USA . 

You went to the NFL combine and scored off the charts.  You hired an agent and waited for draft day.  You were drafted in the first round and your agent immediately went to work, ensuring that you received the most money possible. You signed for $16 million although you had never played a single down of professional football.  Your best friend re-enlisted in the Army for four more years. As a combat tested sergeant, he will be paid $32,000 per year.

You will drive a Ferrari on the streets of South Beach .  He will ride in the back of a Blackhawk helicopter with 10 other combat loaded soldiers.  You will sleep at the Ritz.  He will dig a hole in the ground and try to sleep.  You will “make it rain” in the club.  He will pray for rain as the temperature reaches 120 degrees.

On Sunday, you will run into a stadium as tens of thousands of fans cheer and yell your name.  For your best friend, there is little difference between Sunday and any other day of the week.  There are no adoring fans.  There are only people trying to kill him and his soldiers. Every now and then, he and his soldiers leave the front lines and “go to the rear” to rest.  He might be lucky enough to catch an NFL game on TV.  When the National Anthem plays and you take a knee, he will jump to his feet and salute the television.  While you protest the unfairness of life in the United States , he will give thanks to God that he has the honor of defending his great country.

To the players of the NFL:  We are the people who buy your tickets, watch you on TV, and wear your jerseys.  We anxiously wait for Sundays so we can cheer for you and marvel at your athleticism. Although we love to watch you play, we care little about your opinions until you offend us. You have the absolute right to express yourselves, but we have the absolute right to boycott you.  We have tolerated your drug use and DUIs, your domestic violence, and your vulgar displays of wealth.  We should be ashamed for putting our admiration of your physical skills before what is morally right.  But now you have gone too far. You have insulted our flag, our country, our soldiers, our police officers, and our veterans. You are living the American dream, yet you disparage our great country.  I am done with NFL football and encourage all like minded Americans to boycott the NFL as well.

National boycott of the NFL for Sunday November 12th, Veterans Day Weekend.  Boycott all football telecast, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums.  Honor our military, some of whom come home with the American Flag draped over their coffin.

--

I'm not boycotting the NFL on Nov 12th...nope, not gonna do it.....been boycotting since the second weekend of this season and will continue to do so as long as the NFL allows both kneeling and the raised fist crap....also boycotting McDonalds, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi (the last one hurts....)

8 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

I'm not boycotting the NFL on Nov 12th...nope, not gonna do it.....been boycotting since the second weekend of this season and will continue to do so as long as the NFL allows both kneeling and the raised fist crap....also boycotting McDonalds, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi (the last one hurts....)

I haven't watched, listened to, or kept up with ANY pro sports since 1969.  See no reason to start now just so I can boycott them.

I would add a challenge to those players to put their millions where their mouth is.  Fix up a school, Buy teachers the supplies they need. Spend real quality time with kids so they don't resort to gangs and drugs. Until then QUIT YOUR WHINING!!! 

I've always preferred college games to the NFL anyway.  No reason for me to boycott what I'm not doing.  But I will pass this on.

Barry Sloe

9 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

as long as the NFL allows both kneeling and the raised fist crap....also boycotting McDonalds, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi (the last one hurts....)

Allows? 

Freedom of speech/ expression is not limited to speech you agree with.

You have EVERY right to boycott the NFL, and its sponsors.

And I applaud you for making this stand.

But if I am going to recognize your right to speak out - then I HAVE to recognize theirs as well.

Teddy Roosevelt called the Presidency a "Bully Pulpit" - meaning that being President gives you access to a lot of ears and opportunities to convey your opinion and ideas.

Currently (good or bad) professional sports athletes have a bully pulpit - if they speak ; it garners attention.

If they feel that their kneeling or raised fist (a peaceable protest), brings attention to an issue that requires address - then how is that harming you?

I love our country - I love our flag - I love our anthem.

But

Our country is not perfect and it needs to be kicked in the backside from time to time.

We do this thru elections, petitions and yes, even protests.

The ideals and foundation of our country are strong - but when we begin to assign more importance to the symbol than to the liberties it represents - we have begun taking a path that leads to censorship of speech, of expression and the control of freedoms.

We cannot respond to protest by our feelings of hurt or anger at the moment of occurrence, but only by considering what affects our actions will have on the rights and liberties of future generations. 

I would rather be offended today; then have our future oppressed and crying out for liberties trampled upon and freedoms lost.

The fact that the flag exists - gives the protester the right to burn it.

The fact we play our anthem - gives the person the right to kneel.

Freedom is never pretty or clean or safe.

In a free society - you will get your feelings hurt from time to time.

Freedom means that others will disagree with you - be offensive to you- do things that you find abhorrent.

Freedom also means we are able to do the same against their opinions.

Freedom is never free is always used to speak about the sacrifices made in blood to create freedom.

But it also means that - for everyone, there is a cost to living where you can speak up - where you can protest - where you can boycott.

It means others have the same rights to do so counter to you.

We cannot be hypocritical and shout USA USA USA - tout our freedoms and liberties and then become inflamed to shut down others freedoms when they don't perfectly line up with our views of the world.

The right to criticize and protest our government without fear of reprisals is a fundamental difference between us and the rest of the world.

Do not be so quick to condemn and attempt to shut off anyone's' right to protest. - because next time, it may be your protest going unheard.

2 minutes ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

As long as we are all allowed to protest, on either side, while on the job. The protesting while on your employers time is a big part of the question on this topic. 

YOUR employer will make that decision.  Just because another employer (NFL) allows it; does not require Ford motor company or WalMart or the corner barbershop to do the same. 

But just because a given employer disallows it, does not require all employers to disallow it as well.

Exercising of rights may always come with repercussions.

Howdy,

Some folks are just very talented when it comes to whining and

have no idea what hard work is.

I think the nfl owners pay for players from the second they walk on

until the game is over and they walk off.

If those players want to protest, there is the street, go protest yer buns off.

If they protest on field, the owners should doc pay for each minute they protest.

Is that fair? Seems fair.

Best

CR

As soon as Cowboys owner Jerry Jones came out saying the players need to stand or that they should be required to stand, big backlash. He's their employer. What would the reponce be if a player, beyond just standing for the anthem, wanted to show support for our flag and President Trump?

The letter paints all players with a broad brush.

3 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

Allows? 

Freedom of speech/ expression is not limited to speech you agree with.

You have EVERY right to boycott the NFL, and its sponsors.

And I applaud you for making this stand.

But if I am going to recognize your right to speak out - then I HAVE to recognize theirs as well.

Teddy Roosevelt called the Presidency a "Bully Pulpit" - meaning that being President gives you access to a lot of ears and opportunities to convey your opinion and ideas.

Currently (good or bad) professional sports athletes have a bully pulpit - if they speak ; it garners attention.

If they feel that their kneeling or raised fist (a peaceable protest), brings attention to an issue that requires address - then how is that harming you?

I love our country - I love our flag - I love our anthem.

But

Our country is not perfect and it needs to be kicked in the backside from time to time.

We do this thru elections, petitions and yes, even protests.

The ideals and foundation of our country are strong - but when we begin to assign more importance to the symbol than to the liberties it represents - we have begun taking a path that leads to censorship of speech, of expression and the control of freedoms.

We cannot respond to protest by our feelings of hurt or anger at the moment of occurrence, but only by considering what affects our actions will have on the rights and liberties of future generations. 

I would rather be offended today; then have our future oppressed and crying out for liberties trampled upon and freedoms lost.

The fact that the flag exists - gives the protester the right to burn it.

The fact we play our anthem - gives the person the right to kneel.

Freedom is never pretty or clean or safe.

In a free society - you will get your feelings hurt from time to time.

Freedom means that others will disagree with you - be offensive to you- do things that you find abhorrent.

Freedom also means we are able to do the same against their opinions.

Freedom is never free is always used to speak about the sacrifices made in blood to create freedom.

But it also means that - for everyone, there is a cost to living where you can speak up - where you can protest - where you can boycott.

It means others have the same rights to do so counter to you.

We cannot be hypocritical and shout USA USA USA - tout our freedoms and liberties and then become inflamed to shut down others freedoms when they don't perfectly line up with our views of the world.

The right to criticize and protest our government without fear of reprisals is a fundamental difference between us and the rest of the world.

Do not be so quick to condemn and attempt to shut off anyone's' right to protest. - because next time, it may be your protest going unheard.

I will exercise my right to protest by boycotting the NFL and their sponsors. Protest your butt off but not by disrespecting a flag that so many brave men fought and died under

25 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

What you don't condemn you condone 

Not the point.

8 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I will exercise my right to protest by boycotting the NFL and their sponsors. Protest your butt off but not by disrespecting a flag that so many brave men fought and died under

Are they disrespecting the flag?

Are they disrespecting the men who have fought and died for freedoms that flag represents?

Or perhaps, what they are actually doing is; 

they are pointing out issues where our country is falling short of the ideals of that flag.

Where we are failing to uphold the promises that flag represents.

And when we, as a society or individuals fall short of the ideals and promises made by our symbols; there is a responsibility of all good citizens to bring these failings to light.

The piece of cloth adorned with stars and stripes or a piece of music penned by Francis Scott Key have zero value if we elevate the symbol above the actual meaning.

Because the flag/ anthem represent a grand experiment of individual freedoms granted by our creator not by a crown or a government.

They represent freedom to redress our complaints peacefully thru the ballot box, petition and by protest.

The idea that all men are created equal.

Liberty and Justice for all.

If you take these ideas and sublimate them to the symbol?

The symbol loses all meaning.

When Kaepernick started this last season he specifically stated that he could not respect a flag that represented what ours does. To me that is disrespect.  But beyond that, the Constitution only says that the "government" shall make no laws regarding speech, protest, etc. Private companies however can make rules restricting their employees actions while working. Unless the state the company is located in makes other rules. SO while you have a right to protest, there may be consequences for that protest. I believe every team owner has the right to say to the players, if you want to remain employed by me then this is what you can and cannot do. Except in states that have unfortunately taken that away from the owners. 

What I find upsetting is that those supporting the protest are trying to say that they have the right to protest, but I don't have the right to protest what they are doing. If I protest against what they are doing, I'm wrong/racist/bigot/unfair and whatever other -ism or -ist they can think of.

You want to protest? Fine, go for it. But don't tell me that I cannot protest what you're doing or how you"re doing it.

8 minutes ago, Clay Mosby said:

When Kaepernick started this last season he specifically stated that he could not respect a flag that represented what ours does. To me that is disrespect.  But beyond that, the Constitution only says that the "government" shall make no laws regarding speech, protest, etc. Private companies however can make rules restricting their employees actions while working. Unless the state the company is located in makes other rules. SO while you have a right to protest, there may be consequences for that protest. I believe every team owner has the right to say to the players, if you want to remain employed by me then this is what you can and cannot do. Except in states that have unfortunately taken that away from the owners. 

What I find upsetting is that those supporting the protest are trying to say that they have the right to protest, but I don't have the right to protest what they are doing. If I protest against what they are doing, I'm wrong/racist/bigot/unfair and whatever other -ism or -ist they can think of.

You want to protest? Fine, go for it. But don't tell me that I cannot protest what you're doing or how you"re doing it.

+ infinity

Employers cannot fire you for your conduct unless such conduct was prohibited as a condition of employment when you were hired. I have run into this in the past. Can’t change horses in mid stream. I’ve read the NFL policy about the national anthem and it’s kind of week. I think any attempt by them to discipline players would only result in a protracted court battle between the NFL and the player’s union. 

While I may find the actions of these players to be distasteful and contrary to my personal values, I am also a Constitutionalist and must admit that they have the right to protest as they are doing under the present circumstances.

I believe the players erred in not anticipating the reaction of the public and their continued actions are not helping their cause at all but simply widening the gap. If they had protested by kneeling before the anthem or after, I think it would be a much different story.

I told a friend of mine yesterday that the anthem was not played at sporting events until World War 2. In fact it wasn’t even the official national anthem until 1931. I wouldn’t even mind if they did away with playing the anthem before games. It’s fine, but I don’t really need a reminder that I am an American. I have no idea where this all will lead but the emotional impact it’s having is neither healthy nor productive.

I guess that’s all I have to say about that.

21 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

YOUR employer will make that decision.  Just because another employer (NFL) allows it; does not require Ford motor company or WalMart or the corner barbershop to do the same. 

But just because a given employer disallows it, does not require all employers to disallow it as well.

Exercising of rights may always come with repercussions.

You can infer from the NFL's allowing the the player demonstration during the anthem that they disrespect the flag.  No matter their explanation for picking that time to demonstrate their disappointment in the relationship between the police & some in the communities they "Serve & Protect", the optics is bad for their employer.  Do you think employers that are closest to the individuals who use their products or services would tolerate such behavior on the job?  NOT!  The NFL has screwed the pooch, jumped the shark. etc.  They should have nipped it in the bud last season by enforcing their written rules.  While it may not be hurting them financially yet it while when their media contracts expire.  Right now it is hurting their licensees, TV & radio broadcasters, owners of the stadiums, vendors, etc.  I will be a long time or never before the NFL regains the audience they had in 2015.  The head office & the owners probably hate POTUS for throwing gasoline on the smoldering fire.  Their attempts to find a win-win solution have come a cropper.  The demonstration of prayers before the NA & standing while locking arms during the NA just show they are trying have their cake & eat it too. They are ignoring the Rule of Holes, When you are in a hole STOP DIGGING!

56 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Employers cannot fire you for your conduct unless such conduct was prohibited as a condition of employment when you were hired. I have run into this in the past. Can’t change horses in mid stream. I’ve read the NFL policy about the national anthem and it’s kind of week. I think any attempt by them to discipline players would only result in a protracted court battle between the NFL and the player’s union. 

While I may find the actions of these players to be distasteful and contrary to my personal values, I am also a Constitutionalist and must admit that they have the right to protest as they are doing under the present circumstances.

I believe the players erred in not anticipating the reaction of the public and their continued actions are not helping their cause at all but simply widening the gap. If they had protested by kneeling before the anthem or after, I think it would be a much different story.

I told a friend of mine yesterday that the anthem was not played at sporting events until World War 2. In fact it wasn’t even the official national anthem until 1931. I wouldn’t even mind if they did away with playing the anthem before games. It’s fine, but I don’t really need a reminder that I am an American. I have no idea where this all will lead but the emotional impact it’s having is neither healthy nor productive.

I guess that’s all I have to say about that.

I find it interesting that a small sticker on the helmets of the Dallas Cowboys honoring 5 police officers KIA was a violation of the rules and was not allowed but kneeling which is also a violation of the rules is allowed. Kind of makes the NFL anti police stand quite clear to me

Without getting political I will say this, which is my opinion and mine alone.

The NFL is a business.

Football is entertainment.

If they use their business / entertainment to influence politics. They do not need my money or support.

The music industry is a business.

The musicians are entertainers.

If they use their business / entertainment to influence politics. They do not need my money or support.

The movie and television industry is a business.

The actors are entertainers.

IF a comet hit the earth today and society needed to rebuild EVERYONE in the vocations above would be useless parasites of resources. They are entertainment. Nothing more. They do not matter in the big picture so why should I give a damn what they think?

They are entertainment. Jesters in the King's court. Nothing more.

Side Note: If some strange event happened that all sports figures vanished into thin air (players, broadcasters, the talking head morons that move their hands constantly for no reason to talk about the inane on TV sports shows, and all associated sports personalities it wouldn't bother me one bit. Maybe then people would pull their heads out of their butts and start paying attention to life and what is really going on in this world....

Like I said, my opinion. Donning my Fire Proximity Suit now...

17 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Without getting political I will say this, which is my opinion and mine alone.

The NFL is a business.

Football is entertainment.

The music industry is a business.

The musicians are entertainers.

The movie and television industry is a business.

The actors are entertainers.

IF a comet hit the earth today and society needed to rebuild EVERYONE in the vocations above would be useless parasites of resources. They are entertainment. Nothing more. They do not matter in the big picture so why should I give a damn what they think?

They are entertainment. Jesters in the King's court. Nothing more.

Side Note: If some strange event happened that all sports figures vanished into thin air (players, broadcasters, the talking head morons that move their hands constantly for no reason to talk about the inane on TV sports shows, and all associated sports personalities it wouldn't bother me one bit. Maybe then people would pull their heads out of their butts and start paying attention to life and what is really going on in this world....

Like I said, my opinion. Donning my Fire Proximity Suit now...

+1

The NFL has allowed an unpatriotic infection to spread. Call their advertisers and let them know you don't stand for kneelers. Here is a list of NFL Advertisers. Call them and tell them you're boycotting their products/services. Anheuser-Busch – 1-800-Dial Bud (1-800-342-5283) Barclaycard US – 1 (866) 928-8598 Bose – 1 (800) 380-4831 Bridgestone – 1 (866) 775-6480 Campbell’s Soup Company – 1 (800) 257-8443 Castrol – 1-800-462-0835 Courtyard Marriott – 1-800-721-7033 Dairy Management, Inc. (Fuel Up to Play 60) – (847) 803-2000 Dannon – 1-(877) 326-6668 Extreme Networks – 1.888.257.3000 FedEx — 1 (800) 463-3339 Ford – Go to Twitter. Frito-Lay – 1 (800) 352-4477 Gatorade – 1-800-884-2867 Hyundai Motor America – (844) 462-5557 Mars Snackfood – 908-850-1753 Microsoft – 1(888) 800 4665 Nationwide – 1 (877) 669-6877 News America – 1 (800) 462-0852 Papa John’s – 1 877-547-7272 Pepsi – 1-800-433-2652 Procter & Gamble – 1-513-983-1100 Quaker – (312) 821-1000 Verizon Go to Twitter Visa – (650) 432-3200 USAA – 1 (800) 365-8722 Zebra Technologies (847) 634 6700

If VFW, American Legion, Am Vets, etc; start pulling these products and services, it will be noticed.

1 hour ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

I realize that the teams are all a part of the NFL, and they may share some revenue, but aren't  the individual teams owners the players "employers" ? They sign the paycheck.

Yes. They hold the employees contracts.

The OP was spot on.

I for one have not and will not support the NFL any longer with my hard earned dollars. They can go .....you know where. As for the players who are 'protesting'. No one disputes the right to protest. That is a fundamental right in this great Country.

The venue and the manner of that protest however is highly inappropriate.

I object to the supposed reason for their protest. 'I hate President Trump' is not a reason and is so noted. 'I think President Trump is a racist' . Well I beg to differ on that one too. 'I hate America'. Ok. Coming from someone who makes millions and by any standard is a success that sounds a bit retarded and I would invite those who feel that way to leave whatever wealth they have accumulated and get out. Take a hike bozo and don't come back if you feel that way. 'I am protesting racial injustice and inequality'.  Ok, that's a worthy cause but wait a minute; this ain't the 1960's. This here's the now and we have come a long long way since then.

Despite that, there are people and groups working to subert that and convince us that isn't so. We just endured eight years of a President who should have brought us together but instead divided us. On purpose, I believe. Their purpose is the eventual downfall of America. Dividing us in just this manner is but one way.

These football players are nothing more than useful idiots along with all the others who continue to act in this manner.

2 hours ago, Dubious Don #56333 said:

I object to the supposed reason for their protest. 'I hate President Trump' is not a reason and is so noted. 'I think President Trump is a racist' . 

I don’t believe that is the reason for the protest though. It was to draw attention to the alleged “epidemic” of police shootings of young black men. 

12 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I don’t believe that is the reason for the protest though. It was to draw attention to the alleged “epidemic” of police shootings of young black men. 

That's supposedly how it started last year and early this season. The most recent league wide outbreak of disrespect is due to Mr. Trump's comments. 

Remove the National Anthem from pregame and you remove the protest. I agree with UB that I don't need the National Anthem played before a sporting event to remind me that I'm American. 

As obscene as the thought of not playing the National Anthem pre-game might be to some people, I'd ask why. It's still only a sporting event apparently played by misguided million-dollar cry babies.

And don't nobody go inferring that I want to remove the Pledge of Allegiance before every SASS match. That's not what this is about. :angry:

10 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Ah yes, I forgot about that 'reason'.....those mean old cops picking on brown people. I know all about that.

As police officers, racism is simply beaten out of them (figuratively speaking). It isn't tolerated AT ALL. Now, are there some cops that are? I read the news too and those one or two out of oh, about a million give or take across the country amount to a stastical zero. But that doesn't stop 'people' from amplyfying the issue to create a problem where none exists.

Why do they do this? Some unwittingly do what they do, others actively incite division by beating on this police brutality drum....for their own ends. I got one of them activists in my own community. And he calls himself a pastor.

I can tell you firsthand what happens to a police agency when the do-gooders and anti-racism people descend on it because I've lived that particular nightmare for several years.

It destroys it.

I have required training. During this training, I was told that because I am white (actually I prefer the description white paddy dude with roots just south of Belfast) I am racist and don't know it. Here, let me help you open your eyes they say. We all have perceptions and some of this training is good but the underlying drumbeat (you, white guy...your a racist) gets really old.

The oversight, and I mean that literally because EVERY action you take is reviewed and critiqued and examined on several levels. Just because your supervisor completes his review of your actions and checks the OK box doesn't mean the next level of review won't have a problem or the next or the next. Or the next. (Yeah, we got bureaus who's job is to watch the bureau that watches the bureau watching...us.)

Every contact you make is scrutinized. If you decide not to arrest someone (its called giving someone a break) they look at that. If you arrest someone they look at that too. Remember perception. This harrassment has gotten so bad that our guys are, in some cases, being quite "discretionary" in the traffic stops they initiate and the actions they take to the point of being ineffective.

I have to attand a mandatory supervisor's briefing next week on hispanic surname training.

Brown guy named Buford Gutierrez = white guy. Check.

White guy named Pablo O'Shannessey = hispanic guy. Check.

Black guy named George Fidel Escobar (from Cuba no less) = African American. Check.

This is because some of us aren't too good at playing "what's my heritage" just by looking. (Because you can't ask'em, thats a BIG no-no) At the end of the month they tally up your stats. Put unknown for pre-stop race (like I can tell what they are at night through tinted windows) too many times and they call you on it. Same for post-stop race. (please note that race is not always listed on the driver's license) So Buford gets listed as a hispanic guy and Pablo a white guy. Bang....ya get slammed for being a poor guesser.

Is it any wonder why cops stay in their cars? LOL.

And on top of that, I'm supposed to accept these 'protests' as rational when players show such disrespect to my Flag and my Country when so many of my brothers and sisters were carried out of the church feet first UNDER that same flag while defending the rights of those players to protest?

I DON'T THINK SO

https://www.policeone.com/chiefs-sheriffs/articles/430751006-La-sheriff-boycotts-Ford-over-NFL-protests/?NewsletterID=429687044&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=PopularOnFacebook1Title&utm_campaign=P1Member&cub_id=usr_43R1jPG8lf1OeqFK

Here's a Sheriff that told his local Ford dealer that his agency will no longer purchase Ford vehicles as long as they continue to support the NFL. He talked the talk, and now is walkin the walk. I got a feeling we will be seeing more of this.

Archived