John Lee

HOwdy

Look a bit on ebay.

Some fellas listing there look suspisciouluy like they

make grips.

If you find a goodun pass word my way.

Best

CR

I have purchased basic unfinished grips from eBay.  I sanded them and contoured them to fit my sons hands well. It's a bit of work, but it was fun to do and they fit him well.  Plus I was able to make them fit the frames well.  These are maple.  But other woods are out there. 

IMG_9986.JPG

Take a look at Altamont Grips--they sent me a message yesterday saying they were now making birdshead grips for the Ruger.  Have a pair of bonded 'ivory' for my New Vaquero and ordered a matching pair for my Ruger  birdshead 44 mag a few minutes ago

https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-grips/ruger/vaquerobirdshead/

4 hours ago, Hilo Willy said:

Take a look at Altamont Grips--they sent me a message yesterday saying they were now making birdshead grips for the Ruger.  Have a pair of bonded 'ivory' for my New Vaquero and ordered a matching pair for my Ruger  birdshead 44 mag a few minutes ago

https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-grips/ruger/vaquerobirdshead/

Good looking grips at great prices, but John is looking for gunfighter grips and I didn't see any?

Howdy John Lee,

You don't mention what kind of gun these are going on. I have a set of custom grips, made for a Ruger. I only have one pair. They are made from, I believe, spalted maple. So what you see is all natural, except of course the screw etc, and a thin coat of lacquer. Never been used. If you're interested, send me a pm.

Judge Injury

IMG_0367a.jpg

Archived