SASS Wire Forum

NC State Match & South East Regional

Excited to be a SASS Affiliated Merchant!  

For shooters attending the NC State Match and SE Regional, PLEASE place your orders early because Bullets by Scarlett will be leaving NC and heading straight to Memphis!  It's gonna be crazy and I've got to be super organized with two matches on the trailer, plus extra... so even if you want one box of bullets or 10, please place an order!  Don't forget Clean Shot Powder - 1# and 5# jugs.  No order is too small...or too big!  Tommy, my husband and "primer whisperer" continues to find Federal Primers, large/small, Magnum, regular.  First priority goes to my bullet customers - please let me know if you need primers.

Tommy will be making custom earplugs at both matches, too. Please plan to get them done before the last day of shooting so he has a chance to finish them!  

You can place an order on my website and choose LOCAL PICKUP - put note which match, pay online via PayPal or pay upon pickup - whichever you like!

www.bulletsbyscarlett.com

843-833-0770

Don't forget... Free hug with each purchase! 

Thanks for your business!

Scarlett Darlin'

owner, ("the guy that makes the bullets), Bullets by Scarlett

The bullets are great.  High quality all the way.

And Clean Shot powder is my #1 powder for the .32 H&R,  C45S, and my 9mm.

I haven't tried it in my .38 yet because I don't shoot many .38's anymore.

If you own a 9mm, you owe it to yeowndangself to try Clean Shot.   It is really a great powder.

And it meters like 'liquid mercury' in the powder hopper with unbeatable consistency.

You'll often find Scarlett at the Long Range events and shooting in a Posse.

You'll find 'Tom Eagle Talker' at the vender tent.  He's a super pard you'll enjoy meeting.

..........Widder

Archived