TUSCO. HIGH NOON

Catlow4697

High Noon is in the books 

Great shoot ,even the rain held off until after awards were finished

I will predict that High Noon 2018 will fill up even faster than this years did

Why same hard working club officers were returned to office for 2018

Thankyou everyone who helped make this so great

CATLOW

yes, it was an awesome shoot, had a lot of fun this weekend.....the only downside was that Bubba and Dawg forgot ta send someone home with me to unload all the crap outta my car.....:lol::lol:

To all those involved on putting on this match, a huge THANK YOU!!

Great job to Bubba, P. Dawg, and their crew. It was great to hang out with everyone this weekend. Love this shoot

Man oh Man!!

Totally worth the 650 miles of driving to get here and shoot.!

Dawg and Bubba done good.

I really appreciate Split Rail and his wife for letting me move in for the weekend. I also got to meet my brother from another mother Stone Creek  Drifters wife. YeeeeHaaaaaa. 

What a great time I had with these two guys.

I hate to leave , but I will be back!

Great fun was had by all.  Now if I could just learn to count to five and shoot at he same time.

Lone Rider

this was a championship style match!!  the stages were challenging but not hard or brainteasers.   the banquet food was really good.  every aspect was well thought out and organized,,  and lots of great folks!!

thank you all for your hard work and dedication

Many thanks to Bubba and his team at Tucso,  You folks really did a fantastic job on everything.  

+1 to everything Cheyenne said above.  I found the stages to be challenging in target sizes, distances, and placement with very easy and straight forward instructions,  And a lot of shooter's choices to give us something to think about instead of trying to memorize sequences.

I really enjoyed the Posse (#2) I was on, everyone worked well together and it all flowed very smoothly while having a lot of laughs at the same time.

Thanks especially to our Posse leader Sixgun Seamus,  You're my hero!  (Inside joke)

Oh, btw,  also really enjoyed literally blowing the stuffing out of your shotgun targets. :lol:

It was a great Fall weekend at Tusco.

The weather cooperated & we could set up out in the sunshine for the first time in a few years.

Great friends, great food, great stages -- couldn't ask for more.

Thanks to all who came out to play with us.

Thanks to all who helped with all the facets of planning & executing this event -- Y'all were amazing & we couldn't have done it without you!

We'll take a short breather & then start planning High Noon 2018.

Don't forget our November Charity Shoot -- The first Saturday in November.

This is also our Josey Wales shoot -- All stages will be set up for JW.

So bring 5 pistolas and come celebrate the glory of an all-handgun match.

--Dawg

mc.jpg

11 hours ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

this was a championship style match!!

You are dead on with that!

For 115 shooters to move through 5 stages and rarely have any sort of bottleneck is a reflection on how well thought out this shoot was. Great door prizes and Pam is simply amazing with her team in the kitchen.

Thanks Tusco Team!!!!

It was worth the price of admission just to have the privilege of picking brass with Owl Eye Olga.  Who could not have a fun time shooting in such an atmosphere.

As they say, You come for the shooting, but come back for the shooters.

We will be waiting for the announcement of the dates for High Noon 2018.

Go Posse Two.

13 minutes ago, Lone Rider, SASS# 73063 said:

It was worth the price of admission just to have the privilege of picking brass with Owl Eye Olga.  Who could not have a fun time shooting in such an atmosphere.

This lady is a hoot. All of you pards who get to shoot with her on a regular basis don't know how lucky you are. She is one of the many reasons I love CAS.....the people. Luv ya Olga.:wub:

Thanks to all who put on High Noon and thanks to all on Posse 2 who made my job easy as PM. My gun problems and shooting like crap had no ill effect on how much fun this match is. Look forward to High Noon at Tusco ver. 2018. It just gets better every year.

Thank you all for the kind words! I am very fortunate to be surrounded by such a great team. Can't thank them enough.

Really though, none of our hard work means a thing if you guys don't show up and make Tusco a special place.

Won't be long and we will be planning High Noon 2018!!

Feel Free to leave us feedback. You can fill out the Questionnaire that was in your shooters packs or just send us an email.

pittfandwr@aol.com

Glad you all had a great time! - Bubba

44 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

Man, I had a great time, and one of my shooting fantasies was fulfilled this past weekend.

I beat Sixgun Seamus!

Is that because of those "light loads" you were shooting???

Man I stunk up the joint!!! Still had fun though!:)

Cheatin Charlie said that he asked at the banquet if there was anyone who wasn't beating me and no one held up their hand.

As for you my friend, I'll do my best to see it never happens again. Just sayin'.:P:P

I echo everything said here. The shoot was fantastic, the setup kept me on my toes and the people were amazing! ( I agree, Olga was awesome!) It was a great weekend all the way around. Thanks Bubba and Dawg!!

18 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Cheatin Charlie said that he asked at the banquet if there was anyone who wasn't beating me and no one held up their hand.

As for you my friend, I'll do my best to see it never happens again. Just sayin'.:P:P

And to think I once believed that Charlie was this kindly old man! :rolleyes:

Archived