SASS Wire Forum

Signature Problems...

Pat Riot

Hi, even though I am a Mod I have troubles too...

I have tried off and on to modify my Signature to no avail. I usually get  a message that says I have "too many lines" or the "pictures are not allowed".

For a while I resigned myself to the thought that maybe the new Wire won't allow my signature with any changes so I just haven't bothered, but I really want to update my signature and all I really want to do is add that "I am a Pistolero". Here is a screen shot with the little messages telling me what the problem is...also, I like my signature format, I really don't want to change it much.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Allie, I have about had it up to here (hand at neck) trying to fix tbhuis stupid signature. It say;s it won't allow pictures when there aren't any. I deleted ever=ytghing and it always comes back with this:

image.png

Is this because the signature is from the old system maybe?

Howdy,

Signature seems to no longer be changeable.

Maybe we wuz hacked?

Ive changed mine from time to time for years.

Some option got turned off.

Best

CR

Okay...that tears it. I have tried time and time again to  fix my signature. I have deleted it, rewritten it, tried making it shorter....

Here is my last iteration and now the damn thing says there are too many lines again....danged tempted to make one line with 2 words and it wouldn't be nice: Not griping at you Allie....just this $%^&#ing system....

It says there are too many lines and I shorten it to one line and that's not good enough.

It say's you can't have pictures...THERE ARE NO PICTURES.

I remove the flag thinking this tub of ....crap system thinks that is a photo but nothing,....

image.png

Hi Ron,

I can change the font type and have changed it to the one that looks the largest. There is no way to increase the font size in the software by an Administrator..

On my browser's window frame (the one with a scroll bar on the right) there is a magnifying glass and % number. Try increasing the number from 100% (the default) to 125% or more.

Regards,

Allie

Howdy,

I think the overall presentation of the Wire is better.

Those pesky little words did get a little more readable.

Thanks.

Best

CR

could be time for fresh glasses..... :(

Thank you Allie.

You apparently did something else because I was able to remove the quote that I wished to remove and I was able to delete the  line in green font regarding the Irish Cattle Company...I figured no one was interested in that any longer so I dropped it...

Funny though, the new version, for "Signatures", the screen options looks just like the limitations you have for any posting in any forrum on the Wire when using an iPhone regardless what you are using; PC, Chromebook, etc.

Options are very limited. You can't change font, font colors. At first I thought the "emoji" of the US Flag was viewed by the system as an image. That is not the case. Then I had thought maybe the green font in the Irish Cattle Co line was viewed as an image, but that is not the case.

Anyway, that ability to be very creative with a signature is very limited so that is a bit odd but at least now I can do something with it. 

Thank you very much. :D Image result for smiling kitty

Screenshot 2017-11-04 at 8.29.01 AM.png

Archived