SASS Wire Forum

WTB Marlin Cowboy forend

I've broken another one,,, surprise surprise...

any one have one they want rid of,,,, doesn't have to be pretty, just unbroken  for octagon barrel and 357/38 not sure if that makes a difference

if you have a stock too Ide be interested in that as well

that one is for a carbine... thanks tho

Got one with a nick out of right frt corner.  Yours for $15 total  with shipping and handling included, if I can find it in my parts bin.........RT

Sorry, just checked and it's for a 73........

6 hours ago, Wild Willi said:

I had a cowboy back in the day and the stock split, seems as the wood was a little green and when she dryed out she split.  I called Marlin sent them some pics and they sent me a new stock.  I will bet they would do the same for your forend

it wasn't the rifle's fault,,, I tend to put them down quickly and with authority... can't ask them to replace it for my actions

On 9/24/2017 at 9:04 PM, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

I've broken another one,,, surprise surprise...

any one have one they want rid of,,,, doesn't have to be pretty, just unbroken  for octagon barrel and 357/38 not sure if that makes a difference

if you have a stock too Ide be interested in that as well

Is it a clean split?  Have you any hope of just repairing it?  

I have mended a lot of stocks over the years.  Brownells Acraglas will make it stronger than original.  

I have a forend here that I'm not sure what it's for! It looks like it could be a Marlin and you can have it!!

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I have a forend here that I'm not sure what it's for! It looks like it could be a Marlin and you can have it!!

Bring it to tusco and hopefully it works,,,, thanks

Archived