SASS Wire Forum

All Boots Sold

I have three different pair of boots for sale.  Hammer toes and equilibrium problems have got me off higher heels & pointy toe boots.Sold- First pair are Tony Lama size 13 EEE, fit more like double E.  Worn very little couple of scuffs $75.00 shipped. Sold to Shadowcaster - Second pair are have a few more scuffs are marked size D But fit more like Double E.  Price $60.00 shipped.  This pair has been claimed. - Third pair are a set from the Fort Western Wear from Lincoln, NE.  Size is 13 Double E.  These boots have been worn a bunch but are still serviceable Price, these boots are free, just pay the freight some where around $20.00,  Thanks for looking.  Questions by PM. If you want to buy something say so on this post.

image.thumb.jpeg.dec4c980303e8cfa89ad7942b06b745a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.84b6e4cd6b717e24adf7cc4029704535.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.095736fefc3a18ec50e6e6f64d03801c.jpeg

Jesse, I don't do paypal.  If you can PM me your info I will get the boots packaged and shipped.  I will then PM you with the shipping costs.  A check will be fine when we get that far.  Thanks - Marlin

Marlin,

I'll take the first pair, the  "Tony Lama size 13 EEE, fit more like double E. "

Sounds like they will fit the boats I have at the end of my ankles.

Please let me know where to send the bag o' gold.  

Dr. O. R. Vet

I'll do whatever pair is left. Just need info on how much and where to. Got a pard going almost barefoot. Thanks

sorry, shipping is to

10105 Dorset Dr.

Leesburg, FL 34788

Shadowcaster, it says you can't receive PM messages.  I will mark the boots sold.  But I need to get you my address so we can complete this deal. I won't put my email out in public so I don't know for sure how we are going to do that.

Sorry, don't know why it says that. I've received them in the past. My e-mail is out there anyway, I'm at sgtmatt427@yahoo.com

Let me know which ones I bought, the price, and the address and I'll get a money order out to you.

Cliff

Archived