SASS Wire Forum

And I thought Utah Bob had a lot of neat toys!

Dutch Wheeler

Some questions:

*What does this guy do/did for a living that he had the funds to acquire all that?

*He says his ordnance is "fully functional". Does that mean live? How is that legal for a private citizen to possess?

*Assuming the ordnance is legal and all those automatic firearms fully operational, I would think his facility would be a prime target for thieves. What do you suppose he has for security?

38 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Some questions:

*What does this guy do/did for a living that he had the funds to acquire all that?

*He says his ordnance is "fully functional". Does that mean live? How is that legal for a private citizen to possess?

*Assuming the ordnance is legal and all those automatic firearms fully operational, I would think his facility would be a prime target for thieves. What do you suppose he has for security?

I figure if he's qualified to own an automatic weapon,  he's qualified to own hundreds.

For security?   Probably a mean wife.

1 hour ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Some questions:

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/28/burglars-steal-dozens-weapons-dragonman-gun-store-owner-says-theyre-lucky-alive/

There is no such thing as a "Class III License".

There is a tax. One time, $200, on each and every thing.

Want a machine gun? $200 tax. Want five machine guns? $1000 tax.

Want a 20mm anti-tank gun? No problem. Want some HE shells for it? $200 tax PER SHELL.

You got enough money and you can own just about anything.

34 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Interesting. A class III license allows possession of live grenades, mines, artillery shells et al?

As Alpo said there's no such thing techically as a Class III license. 

Dragonman is a Type 1 FFL holder with a Type 3 Special Occupation Tax (SOT) which allows him to deal in full auto weapons, suppressors, destructive devices and other NFA items.

Archived