SASS Wire Forum

We have a new Team Sass State Director in Northern California

Charlie T Waite

We have a new TSSD in Northern California.  Welcome aboard Subdeacon Joe - subdjoe@gmail.com.  He is very active in the state and has stepped up to assume the role of the Team SASS Stae Director there.  Please reach out and welcome him to the team.

Also since California is such a large state and he is north of San Francisco he could use some help especially with so much going on in Anti Second Amendment political influence.  If you or someone you know is from around the Los Angeles area and is willing to help we have room for another State Director there.

Thanks for stepping in to help Subdeacon Joe.

Charlie

Thank you, Your Honor.  I'll try to not let you down.

Mostly I'll do what I have been doing here for a few years - posting information about upcoming attacks on our civil rights (note, I don't say "gun rights" because every other right protected in the Bill of Rights is a civil right.  Don't give in to the false label separating the 2nd from all the other civil rights).  Mostly on the State level - the capons in Sacramento never let up - and somewhat on the national level.  

I'll put together a group email list of contacts from this list so when things come up I can do a cut and paste for a mass email to get the information out.

I urge all of you to keep in contact with your elected representatives, let them know you are paying attention.  Watch their Facebook and Twitter postings, respond to them.  Watch your newspapers and respond online (most have comments sections after articles, editorials, and letters to the editor).  

California has ~8,000,000 gun owners.  The last general election had Prop. 63 on the ballot - the Ammo Tax and Magazine ban initiative.  Only ~3,000,000 voted against it.  Pitiful.

We ALL need to be active and vocal and hold the little chicken feet of the capons in Sacramento to the fire of the Constitution.  The SCOTUS took the Bill of Rights off the political table:

"

"The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections."

: Robert H. Jackson, US Supreme Court Justice West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

Time we remind our servants in the state house of that.

Thank you for trusting me with this important job.  Give me some time to get all my ducks in a row.

Joe,

I am honored that you accepted the CA State Director position.  I know you will do well.  As Colonel Dan said, we need all in Northern CA to give Joe their support.

Charlie 

Archived