SASS Wire Forum

Sweet 16 gift ideas

I need some help.  I freely admit I'm not very creative and I have trouble thinking outside of the box.  My one and only daughter Abi Oakley turns 16 next month and I'm trying to come up with a special cowgirl present for her.  Yes I know I could go get her a 16 gauge shotgun but I'd like some other ideas as well.   I'd like to give her something special and you folks have always had such great suggestions.  Any ideas are welcome, thanks in advance.

Ranger

Get her a shiny new boyfriend... that way you get to practice your shotgun skills too lol. 

Seriously though.  It would help if we knew what she liked...   maybe have her guns engraved

C'mon guys -- this is a 16-year-old girl.  How about a piece of gold jewelry* engraved w/the date and "love, Dad."  She'll treasure it forever.

*yes, it can be a bullet.  Just add a gemstone.

Contact Mrs. T at Bullet Splat Jewelry!!  Them pure silver splats are a great gift and Becky is a S.A.S.S. vendor and supporter!!

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

Not cowgirl, natural pearl ear studs are beautiful and timeless.

Who says that's not Cowboy/Cowgirl?? ;)

Take her out to a very special fancy dinner and be all dressed up. After the meal get on one knee like proposing. Then tell her how much she has been your little girl and the love you will always have for her. Then tell her that now she is a woman that she may need to remind you of that, but she will always be your little girl. That as a woman, she will be the one to make her decisions. Her life is now ahead of her and to hold her head up high, and be proud that she is a woman. That is always a great gift from father to daughter.

(But as long as she lives in your house, your rules) :D

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Contact Mrs. T at Bullet Splat Jewelry!!  Them pure silver splats are a great gift and Becky is a S.A.S.S. vendor and supporter!!

Well, yeah, that too.  that's what my sweet 16 is getting (but he ain't a girl).  Won't she be in TX next week?

IIIIIII Think so!!

5 hours ago, Smoken D said:

Take her out to a very special fancy dinner and be all dressed up. After the meal get on one knee like proposing. Then tell her how much she has been your little girl and the love you will always have for her. Then tell her that now she is a woman that she may need to remind you of that, but she will always be your little girl. That as a woman, she will be the one to make her decisions. Her life is now ahead of her and to hold her head up high, and be proud that she is a woman. That is always a great gift from father to daughter.

(But as long as she lives in your house, your rules) :D

You're kind of a sentimental old cuss, but danged if I don't like that idea a lot.  My daughter is coming up on 50 next year and a do believe I'm going to steal this idea from you.

Archived