SASS Wire Forum

Hard Chrome CB97's Still Available

There are a couple of CB97's still available to be hard chromed. There is a 5 - 7 week waiting period. 

Pricing is as follows, standard walnut is priced at $975.00 delivered to your FFL,  semi high grade walnut and is priced at $1025.00 delivered to your FFL, high grade is $1075.00 delivered to your FFL.  Lay Away available, $350 down, pay what ever amount you can as often as you are able, as long as balance is paid within 30 days of when I advise you the gun is ready to ship. 

Contact me at outlawgambler@gmail.com 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are still a couple of CB97's available that can be hard chromed but they are moving pretty fast. There is a 5 - 7 week waiting period on new hard chrome orders.

Pricing is as follows, standard walnut is priced at $975.00 delivered to your FFL,  semi high grade walnut and is priced at $1025.00 delivered to your FFL, high grade is $1075.00 delivered to your FFL.  Layaway is available, $350 down, any amount whenever you can pay as long as balance is paid within 30 days of when I advise you the gun is ready to ship.

Contact me at outlawgambler@gmail.com 

Archived