SASS Wire Forum

Comin Back At Cha 2017

T-Bone SASS #36388

CBAC 2017 will be hosting the largest Rock/Blues concert ever at a Cowboy action event on 09.30.2017 starting  immediately following the awards on Saturday night.  www.eliminatorkc.com  is the Worlds best ZZ Top tribute band. That's right,  Rock, Rhythm, and Blues only at the Bar 3.

At September's monthly match on 09.16-17-2017, we'll start things off on Saturday morning starting at 9;30 am. Then as night time falls, we will kick off the party at the Red River County Fair, Things will continue at the Bar 3 Range until the end of the month.

If your passing through N.E. Texas in the next couple of  weeks, stop in at the Ranch and we will have a glass of momma's sweet tea.  " See Ya in the Badlands" T-Bone and Ellie

Best be wearing some cheap sunglasses do dull the shine on all these happnin's! Dress up a might, too. Cause baby goes crazy bout a sharp dressed man. One thing for sure. If I get back my blue jeans, I know my baby be bringing them home to me.

Goody,,,,,,,I'm Nationwide when my Heads NOT in Mississippi.

Ben,,,,,,, Tea, Shine, Clear or tax stamped,,,  it don't matter!!!!

Oh yea, I forgot to tell Ya we are having an ole fashion  Barn Dance on Friday night the 29th.. Best darn Texas country band "Derango" in 10 Texas counties. 

Archived