SASS Wire Forum

Wolverine Rangers Range War 2017

Nevada Gambler, SASS #10225

Hello,

I don't toot my own horn -- my wife's the only one that toots it :D  

I would like to congratulate my family.  Three state champions in the family.  No, we were not first in our categories, but still State Champions. 

First... to my wife Chiricahua Mama, Michigan State Lady Duelist (her first SASS clean shoot).  

My son Apache Wolf, Michigan State Gunfighter.

And certainly last, me, Nevada Gambler, Michigan State Duelist.  

I would also like to congratulate ALL winners.  But particularly the family shooters.  Chiricahua says that it's hard enough for a single shooter to prepare for a large match.  Those of us who shoot with family know that it is multiplied and can be a herculean feat.  Kudos to all of you!  Michigan somewhat outshines other states in the number of family shooters/young shooters (as far as I know).  I think it's a testament to our state about SASS shooting.  

I want to send a BIG congratulations to Three Gun Cole, that has worked hard, and I mean HARD, over the years (don't think we didn't hear you dry firing in the hotel room at 5am).  I don't personally know the man, but he has worked HARD a lot of years and more than deserves to be the Michigan State Wolverine Rangers State Champion for 2017.  I don't see your dad (J.R. Hammer) anymore, but I'm sure he's proud of you also.

Archived