SASS Wire Forum

range war

Korupt Karl

, just got home from range War what a great shoot good job to r.j. deuce and all the Wolverine Rangers

KK is correct. This is a “first class” Cowboy Action shooting match. It starts with the Wolverine Rangers leadership of R. J. Law and Deuce Stevens, with the help of a GREAT CREW that plans, set up, and orchestrates a great match. Registration, Set up, match design, scoring, banquet, and awards all run like a “Swiss watch”. This is a must do event on Labor Day weekend in Michigan.

I thought last years Wolverine Rangers range war was the best shoot I've ever been involved it.

Somehow this years match was even better.  The stages were great, many  scenarios that I've never seen,  And they shot great.  Lots of movement, lots of  variety in gun order.  Several Options on many stages.

Perfect weather.   

The Michigan State is one of the best matches every year.

I have to say Thank You to RJ Law & family, Deuce and All other  volunteers 

You all do so much to make this match one of the best 

3GC

Great Shoot and what the others have already said.....Congrats to KJ and 3 Gun the Michigan State Champs...and all the other winners....

Next year is number 20 should be the Biggest and Best yet.....Put it on your Calendar for next year it'll be a Shoot not to miss.......

Faygo and Eleanor

As always range war is an excellent match. I am already penciled in for next year. Hats off to the the volunteers who put so much time and effort to make it happen.

Agreed!  This State match is a SASS GEM!  Deuce and his crew, R.J. Law and the Gillary family, and others, all work so hard to put on a first class match.  They realize everyone's time and money are important.  They recognize that they are in the entertainment business.  I couldn't be happier, or more proud with my State Match.

Scotsman

Archived