SASS Wire Forum

WTT for 45 colt revolvers

Pajeepn

Hi all,

I'm looking to get into cowboy shooting.  I have played in the 3 gun realm for a bit now, but after getting a pistol caliber lever gun I'm hooked!  I have the rifle (sorry is a Henry Big Boy..) and shotgun coveted, just need the wheel guns.

I have some guns I'm looking to trade off for a pair of SAA in 45 colt.  I have some cowboy guns and some tactical offerings.  Let me know what your looking for.

I'm not partial to any brands but I like 4.5" barrel, maybe the 5.5"

Thanks all!

Why don't you list what you have to trade.

It would help the thread-reader immensely

--Dawg

My last post got deleted for not having an SASS number so I didn't want to encroach on the same issue... new here and learning the rules!

But I'm hoping someone has a pair of spares floating around and this would be the place to find them!

3 hours ago, Pajeepn said:

My last post got deleted for not having an SASS number so I didn't want to encroach on the same issue... new here and learning the rules!

But I'm hoping someone has a pair of spares floating around and this would be the place to find them!

EZ to fix, join SASS.

Howdy,

The monitors call it the way they see it.

Guests can buy but not sell and I guess not trade is included.

Something I didn't know but ......

Of course if you join up, you can sell and LOTS of non cowboy gear sells every day.

When I first started a few trades sure did help my budget.

Good luck getting started.

Best

CR

By the way Pajeepn, you don't have to apologize for buying a Henry. They are fine guns. If anyone tells you that you need a better gun tell them to buy it for you. That'll shut 'em up.

Welcome! :D

I have a matched pair of Uberti 45colts with 5.5" barrels.  I had them listed here a while back but closed the thread due to lack of interest.  They are currently listed on a popular auction site.  I am located in SWTX and only do trades in person.  If interested PM for details and perhaps we can work something out.

Now that you posted the items you are interested in trading, go ahead a post pictures of them and what state / area you are in. Most people that do "trades" want to do them face to face with someone in the same state that way both parties can examine the items. Check the laws in your state and see if you need to go through an ffl. If you are trading with someone in another state it must go through and ffl. 

BC

What caliber is the '66? I have a pair of Uberti 4 2/4" 45 Colt revolvers I might trade, and I can come up with some nice holsters. whytelw AT comcast.net

Birdsheads.JPG

Archived