SASS Wire Forum

We currently are in need of more Team SASS State Directors

Charlie T Waite

The role of the Team SASS State Director is to lead the effort within their state, contact and stay in touch with representatives of as many clubs as possible and enlist those who have the enthusiasm and dedication to provide motivation and coordination to local clubs or their representatives to actively contact local politicians and push our single agenda of supporting the Second Amendment. They would be the official SASS representative between their state and Team SASS HQs.

If you or someone you know is serious about fighting for America's freedom to keep and bear arms and who may be interested in being a Team SASS State Director, please reply to this posting with your alias, SASS# and email address. If you prefer not to place that information on our open forum, please email me at: charlietwaite@gmail.com.  Currently have directors in Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wisconsin.  We need your help in filling positions in the remaining states.  It will not take up all of your time.  You will find that the other TSSDs and I will be supportive of your efforts and will provide you guidance if you ask.

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from many of you.

Charlie T Waite

BTT

Flat Top Okie,

The current TSSD in Oklahoma is Grizhunter 96726 k5wg@swbell.net - There is a list of current TSSDs in the Team SASS section of the Wire.  Let me know if I can be of further help.

Charlie

We have a new TSSD in Delaware.  Welcome aboard Deacon Will 24170 - dabll@Comcast.net.  He is very active in the state and has stepped up to assume the role of the Team SASS Stae Director there.  Please reach out and welcome him to the team.

Charlie

• 5 weeks later...

We have a new TSSD in New Jersey.  Welcome aboard John Boy 47228 jrcorney@optimum.net.  He is very active in the state and has stepped up to assume the role of the Team SASS Stae Director there.  Please reach out and welcome him to the team.

We have a new TSSD in Nevada.  Welcome aboard Ace of Hearts 77697L rmetz@libertyalarms.com.  He is very active in the state and has stepped up to assume the role of the Team SASS Stae Director there.  Please reach out and welcome him to the team.

We have a new TSSD in Northern California.  Welcome aboard Subdeacon Joe - subdjoe@gmail.com.  He is very active in the state and has stepped up to assume the role of the Team SASS Stae Director there.  Please reach out and welcome him to the team.

Also since California is such a large state and he is north of San Francisco he could use some help especially with so much going on in Anti Second Amendment political influence.  If you or someone you know is from around the Los Angeles area and is willing to help we have room for another State Director there.

We have added California, Delaware, Nevada and  New Jersey to our ranks which is 20 of our 50 states but, we still have a lot of the country yet to cover in our fight for America's freedom to keep and bear arms.  I want to thank all of you (both past and present) who have stepped up to fill these important positions and for the efforts you continue to put forth.  Even when it seems the hardest we are still gaining ground and pushing our elected officials to keep and in some cases restore our rights.  Keep up the great work and if you know someone who is like minded and willing, enlist their help.  It only takes a couple hours a month...remember our military has never stopped fighting for us and for our freedoms, so let’s never stop fighting to keep those rights.

Charlie

Another Patriot has stepped up.  We have a new TSSD in Missouri.  Welcome aboard Dr. O. R. Vet 104414 floridatuner@yahoo.com.  He is very active in the state and has stepped up to assume the role of the Team SASS Stae Director there.  Please reach out and welcome him to the team.

Charlie

Archived