SASS Wire Forum

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be AWARD WINNING apple pie!!

On 9/6/2017 at 5:19 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

Didn't know it was a question if you were coming, we already had the horse stall reserved for you and everything. We need all the Outlaws we can get, I am even pushing Cactus Red to shoot with us this year.

Well, I finally got my app in the mail.

We had a little wind blowing through and I had to attend to adult business.

Now that's all through I can do what I want. Outlaw Shootin'.

What do I have to do to get a camping spot? Nothing fancy. Something close to the horses'd be fine. If the horses are close to the still, even better.

There's a rumor that a certain skillet lickin' scoundrel might make the jog up just to do what he does best: instigation.

Cactus Red would make a fine addition to any posse.

GREATLY, looking forward to this shoot.

Waimea

1 hour ago, Waimea said:

Well, I finally got my app in the mail.

We had a little wind blowing through and I had to attend to adult business.

Now that's all through I can do what I want. Outlaw Shootin'.

What do I have to do to get a camping spot? Nothing fancy. Something close to the horses'd be fine. If the horses are close to the still, even better.

There's a rumor that a certain skillet lickin' scoundrel might make the jog up just to do what he does best: instigation.

Cactus Red would make a fine addition to any posse.

GREATLY, looking forward to this shoot.

Waimea

Can't do no shoot'n due to health reasons, but don't mean i can't hook up wif Blackwater, between me an him we could do a bunch of instigating.:o

3 hours ago, lickskillet charlie said:

Can't do no shoot'n due to health reasons, but don't mean i can't hook up wif Blackwater, between me an him we could do a bunch of instigating.:o

That there is a capital idea!! :lol::rolleyes:B)

I am pretty sure you can just show up with a tent but I will call Ray and make sure. Boozy Creek has talked to him about tent camping already.

Speaking of Boozy Creek, his award winning Apple Pie is some of the best I have had. Crispy flaky crust, full apple taste, makes me want to warm it up and have a little ice cream with it. Well, maybe  not a crust but if you close you eyes while you consume it you will think you are eating apple pie.

38 minutes ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Sounds more like something ensagrevious to me..... :o

..........Widder

DANG, Widder!!  Schoolmarm says she's surprised!!  Folks NEVER spell ensagrevious correctly!  You get a gold star beside yer name for that one!!  Highly descriptive, even if it IS a little obscure!!

30 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

DANG, Widder!!  Schoolmarm says she's surprised!!  Folks NEVER spell ensagrevious correctly!  You get a gold star beside yer name for that one!!  Highly descriptive, even if it IS a little obscure!!

Well, its not unusual for me to show my recrudescent personality sometimes..... :D

And I knew that Schoolmarm would appreciate my proper usage and spelling of that term.

See you SOON.

..........Widder

Imis, you need to get some of that "Word of the Day" toilet paper. Look what its done for Wider.

3 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Well, its not unusual for me to show my recrudescent personality sometimes..... :D

And I knew that Schoolmarm would appreciate my proper usage and spelling of that term.

See you SOON.

..........Widder

That personality type would certainly promote thoughts of past encounters!!

Being that way myself, I'm looking forward to sharing verbosities with you. 

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

That personality type would certainly promote thoughts of past encounters!!

Being that way myself, I'm looking forward to sharing verbosities with you. 

Your talking to a verbosite champion now.    I've been told that my verbosic usages are very mapp.

..........Widder

Waimea,

Kitty Kat and I just sent in our registration stuff.  We look forward to seeing you again.  Are you bringing any of your "never miss" 125 gr bullets for sale?

Mongo

Well we got the gears greased up and it must have worked Top 5 Shooters shot a sub 100 second 5 stage match. Not bad for a monthly with no Stand and Deliver stages and only 1 with just 2 shotgun KD's

Hope to see everyone in just over 3 weeks

Randy

49 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Well we got the gears greased up and it must have worked Top 5 Shooters shot a sub 100 second 5 stage match. Not bad for a monthly with no Stand and Deliver stages and only 1 with just 2 shotgun KD's

Hope to see everyone in just over 3 weeks

Randy

Must be some good stages, for sure.

There were 3 shooters at the Marauders on Saturday that were Sub 100 for the 5 stages.

I was one of them (and clean).   But 3rd place only gets the back seat ride with a window view..... :lol::lol:

This Saturday's annual 1-day at Cleveland should be a real 'Katie Bar The Door'  6-stage event.

YEEHAW!

..........Widder

On 9/15/2017 at 3:31 PM, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Your talking to a verbosite champion now.    I've been told that my verbosic usages are very mapp.

..........Widder

Widder, It's a good thing I undersplik a furin' language like Franch.  That there word is French, you can find it here.  You can find the English version of that word here. Either language I'ma thunkin it means superfluous purveyor of el toro poopoo. I think I have mastered that fine art by studying at the feet of the masters on this here Wire ;):lol:

Kajun

Heck Kajun, most folks cant understand half of what you say anyway. You may call that French but it sure dont sound like them pretty young French Speaking ladies I have heard. Cant understand a word they say but I sure do like to listen to them.

9 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Heck Kajun, most folks cant understand half of what you say anyway. You may call that French but it sure dont sound like them pretty young French Speaking ladies I have heard. Cant understand a word they say but I sure do like to listen to them.

I love it when they whisper in your ear and say..."Wee Wee, Monsieur".

No doubt, they like me.

..........Widder

3 minutes ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

I love it when they whisper in your ear and say..."Wee Wee, Monsieur".

No doubt, they like me.

..........Widder

Widder.....they may be just expressing an opinion. ;)  Gotta watch those French gals!

Kajun

2 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Must be some good stages, for sure.

There were 3 shooters at the Marauders on Saturday that were Sub 100 for the 5 stages.

I was one of them (and clean).   But 3rd place only gets the back seat ride with a window view..... :lol::lol:

This Saturday's annual 1-day at Cleveland should be a real 'Katie Bar The Door'  6-stage event.

YEEHAW!

..........Widder

I anticipate some really fast times from some of you fast shooters.

Randy

50 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I anticipate some really fast times from some of you fast shooters.

Randy

^ this coming from a Pistolero who whooped me like a dog the last time we met..... :D

I've already told PURLY that I was bringing a whoopin for him.

If you would like for me to add you to my list, let me know......... :lol::lol:

p.s. - my list is a 'hope' list.

..........Widder

I just got off the phone with RED KNEE.

He's bringing 'The Queen' to Wartrace.    No, not his wife.   Its his pet '97.

I think he's serious about the side matches..... :o

..........Widder

4 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

^ this coming from a Pistolero who whooped me like a dog the last time we met..... :D

If you would like for me to add you to my list, let me know......... :lol::lol:

p.s. - my list is a 'hope' list.

..........Widder

27 minutes ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

I just got off the phone with RED KNEE.

He's bringing 'The Queen' to Wartrace.    No, not his wife.   Its his pet '97.

I think he's serious about the side matches..... :o

..........Widder

Widder, add me to the list, I just ordered some Anti-Whoopin Pants I need to try out, when I asked them about a money back guarantee they changed the subject.:D

Sounds like Red Knee is serious, let me know if y'all need a barrel of water on the stage to dunk them '97 in to keep the barrels from melting.:P

Man it won't be long now.

Randy 

Hey Randy,

Is there a penalty for "Shotgun Over The Berm"?

Ya know how some golfers fling their club up into the trees after a bad shot..... I hope Red Knee don't chuck ole Queenie over the berm at the end of side match day .....  :lol::lol:

..........Widder

17 minutes ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

Hey Randy,

Is there a penalty for "Shotgun Over The Berm"?

Ya know how some golfers fling their club up into the trees after a bad shot..... I hope Red Knee don't chuck ole Queenie over the berm at the end of side match day .....  :lol::lol:

..........Widder

Your worried about me losing?  You worry too much my friend.  If I recall our conversation correctly, you just purchased 10 cases of Winchester Low Re-coil?  Hmmmm, sounds as if you are gonna be practicing a whole bunch to get ready for me......or.......you think its gonna take you that many to beat me.....hhmmmm?

45 minutes ago, Red Knee said:

Your worried about me losing?  You worry too much my friend.  If I recall our conversation correctly, you just purchased 10 cases of Winchester Low Re-coil?  Hmmmm, sounds as if you are gonna be practicing a whole bunch to get ready for me......or.......you think its gonna take you that many to beat me.....hhmmmm?

YEP, I ordered a bunch of AA Featherlites.   But not for me.  They're for a good friend of mine coming in from Oklahoma.

I don't want him to have any excuses and I want Queenie to be fed the best with no problems.

Your pickup from the table and 4 on 4 in 3.20 was good..... and it probably correlates to 6 on 6 in Sub 5.  

Its gonna be exciting and fun at the SG side match, no doubt.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Red Knee said:

Widder usually only brings a 5 gallon bucket of shells to side match day:P:P

Randy

43 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Widder usually only brings a 5 gallon bucket of shells to side match day:P:P

Randy

And this year won't be no different.   I plan to have a big white 5-gallon bucket with "RED KNEE / WIDDER BUCKET" printed on it.

..........Widder

I got a call from Matt Hamilton. He asked me to run his trailer and vend for him at the Reckoning. Looks like I'll be there from Wednesday around noon 'til Saturday night!

LET THE PREVARICATIONS COMMENCE!!!

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I got a call from Matt Hamilton. He asked me to run his trailer and vend for him at the Reckoning. Looks like I'll be there from Wednesday around noon 'til Saturday night!

LET THE PREVARICATIONS COMMENCE!!!

Yeehaw, I'll be sure to drop by; just gotta remember where I put my chest waders :P 

16 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

If you would like for me to add you to my list, let me know......... 

Widder,  seems like you have loaded your wagon. Don't let Red Knee wear you out so bed that you won't be able to carry the whooping I'm bringing just for you.  As you Saturday for a preview.

Archived