SASS Wire Forum

Saturday night at the movies - westerns on YouTube

Warden Callaway

Just because I thought this movie sucked big time,  you may actually enjoy it.  Looks like they edited it by putting the video clips in a virtual blinder.  Most sceans were shot in low light at odd prospective.  Costumes look like Mad Max rejects. 

A movie showcasing James Arness and Angie Deckinson.  

Edited by Warden Callaway

This may be a bootleg copy so may not last long.

Really great video quality but if you have any knowledge of history you'll quickly see that the people that made this movie didn't. Robert Shaw is a great British actor but most of this movie is just Euro-trash.

One of the few movies with John Drew Barrymore JR - father of Druw Barrymore.  He could have had a great acting career but pissed it away on alcohol and drugs.  Otber good actors in this movie.Jack Elam Chill Wills.

Small cast but lots of western stars.  Really good copy of the movie. 

I know.  It's not Saturday morning but I suspect this one won't lest long.  It was made in 2019 and the YouTube title is really generic. 

The movie is titled Badland.

Pretty well done movie for a modern one.  Has an almost cameo appearance by Trace Atkins,  Bruce Dern and Wes Studi.  The sound got real funky at the big shootout at the end. But I'd had it paused for a long time before starting it up again.

A little more spaghetti but with American stars.  Charles Bronson in Chino.

https://youtu.be/3USP4hFRT6s

Maybe a B+ western.  The Lone Ranger from 1955 with Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.

https://youtu.be/XChIBk_MBsk

YouTube is going through some really strange changes.  Probably not for the better. 

Edited by Warden Callaway