SASS Wire Forum

Pistoleros Contest

Dorado

Folks, don't wanna law down the law but this is the contest page. Please leave comments on the other at

BTT,

Y'all there's still time to enter if you want in.

Due to the fact that we own several Henrys and that Henry Repeating Arms, Co. has sponsored our Dakota RoughRider Round-up for several years running; (This year giving us an "American Beauty).  Please accept our entery into this contest.

Charlie

Welp. I had hoped to get more of a turn out for this. But I guess that's that. I'll be drawing a winner soon. So stay tuned.

Oh yeah, Contest is closed and I'll announce the winner soon. I will not be accepting any more entries after this point.

I have contacted the winner and I'm awaiting their reply to confirm. I'll be making the official announcement soon.

Well, looks like I'm a day late........... Had my Henry lever out to the range yesterday, and I don't think that thing is worth a trigger/stroke job any way.

So it is probably a good thing I'm late. It would be best to work on a gun that will shoot a group. ;)

Knarely

Winner declined and so we'll be redrawing it once we get some things settled. Things are kinda messy right now so bear with us for the time being.

33 minutes ago, Dorado said:

Winner declined and so we'll be redrawing it once we get some things settled. Things are kinda messy right now so bear with us for the time being.

Take your time we aren't going any place. ;) We Pistoleros strive to be the poster children for the Cowboy way and will help you get through this little bump in the road.

17 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Take your time we aren't going any place. ;) We Pistoleros strive to be the poster children for the Cowboy way and will help you get through this little bump in the road.

"Pistolero..... Poster Child for the Cowboy Way".    That would make a great slogan for you 1 handers.

..........Widder

10 hours ago, Widowmaker Hill SASS #59054 said:

"Pistolero..... Poster Child for the Cowboy Way".    That would make a great slogan for you 1 handers.

..........Widder

It does sorta sing doesn't it.  :D

• 3 weeks later...

Alrighty folks. Things got a bit hectic around here but I'm happy to announce that it's calmed down and the contest is still on.

As I stated before, This is done by random drawing. What I have done is entered everyone's name into an Excel list and then using an online random number generator to choose. I made the list a while back and we had a winner. Winner declined the prize and so we had to redraw. Things were dicey at that time and so this was put on hold until things were made clear, and then I dropped the ball on it. That said, I apologize for this taking so long.

Today I redrew the winner. I have contacted them and I'm waiting on them to respond and for me to confirm this. Once that's done I will announce the winner. Everyone, check your PM's you may just have a golden ticket!

We have a winner!

Grumpy Old Man! You done won yourself an action job by the great Widowmaker Hill!

Archived