SASS Wire Forum

England

Red Cent

On 8/8/2017 at 8:38 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yep that's me!! A coward fer sure! I carry a gun in my car, knife in my pocket and a gun planted in just about every room in my house!!

Call me Yella!!:lol:

I'll leave my gun at home before my knife 

You can STILL carry a piece of garden hose that's filled with sand or shot!! :rolleyes: ;)

On 8/8/2017 at 5:38 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yep that's me!! A coward fer sure! I carry a gun in my car, knife in my pocket and a gun planted in just about every room in my house!!

Call me Yella!!:lol:

Hello Yella, My name's Fraidy...Fraidy Cat. 

I carry a gun or keep one in the truck. I always carry knives and I keep guns in strategic places at home and the garage too.

I was once asked why I needed so may guns and knives and what I was afraid of. After careful reflection I gave them a one word answer.

That one word was "Nothing". :D

Actually that's not completely true. Sometimes I carry 2 guns.

First they came for the handguns

Then they came for the long guns

Then they came for the knives

Then they came for the corkscrews

Then they came for the butter knives

Then they came for the wooden spoons

Then they came for the toothpicks and all was lost because the guys with the cricket bats ruled the country...

17 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

First they came for the handguns

Then they came for the long guns

Then they came for the knives

Then they came for the corkscrews

Then they came for the butter knives

Then they came for the wooden spoons

Then they came for the toothpicks and all was lost because the guys with the cricket bats ruled the country...

If you use a Cricket bat for self defense in the UK, you will go to jail and your attacker will go free as you violated his/her civil rights.

On 8/8/2017 at 10:57 AM, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

At the start of WWII, before the US was part of the Allies team, the UK ran ads in American magazines requesting rifles and shotguns from US outdoorsmen be sent to England for defense by the citizenry. Looks like it will be cutlery too, next time around.........

guns for Britain.jpg

14 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I can't imagine sending any of my guns to another country for any reason.  Don't know if that means I'm real selfish, if if I just aint never been as worried / scared as they were back then. 

It's hard to imagine what it was like when the whole world was gearing up to fight such a war!

Nobody then alive could imagine the scale and the cost of such a war.

I'm proud that we had so much that we could bring to bear for this great cause . . . .

SC

Well....this proves a point for us gun wielding Americans.

Men will kill each other no matter the tool at hand. People are murdered in maximum security prisons all the time. Where  there is a will? There is a way.

Thats not the question.

The question is if you give up your rifle, and your government does not?

Are you still free men? 

My answer is no. Not when they don't trust you with a steak knife and call you a coward fer ownin one.

12 hours ago, Alpo said:

Nope.

Collected all those evil guns from their "must do as the superiors say" SUBJECTS (not citizens) and dumped 'em in the ocean.

Yep the act of a great full nation 

I just watched a CBS news report talking about requiring undercover officers in the UK to wear body cameras. Are these idiots for real? Talk about a nation of serfs

Archived