SASS Wire Forum

England

Red Cent

england.jpg

Musta been a bunch of cowards at Dunkirk. 

:angry:

Hmmm...Only cowards project their will on others through the use of authority because they think that everyone is like them in their dark subversive subconscious.

20 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Hmmm...Only cowards project their will on others through the use of authority because they think that everyone is like them in their dark subversive subconscious.

OW! That made my head hurt.  Much too heavy thinking there.

9 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

How can you cook with no knives? Guess I could shoot a head of lettuce with a 22 to make a salad.

Haw~!

:lol:  :lol:  :P  :D

1 hour ago, Whiskey Business said:

Hope to see camera footage of that dropbox. 

Heck... I'd rather see you go all Annie Oakley on that lettuce!!  *:D big grin  

I reckon we're all cowards according to these smarmy little smurfs.  They didn't learn much from their cowardly appeaser, Neville Chamberlain, who sold out England and much of Europe to Hitler in the late 1930's.  We may have to save them again.  

I carry cooking knives in my checked luggage whenever I travel.  TSA and other security acronyms open ny luggage in many countries even when arriving or transiting.  In some countries bags are screen when entering the terminal as well as after checkin.

one time in St Petersburg, the screener said he wanted to see the knife.  I never had that request before but I dug it out for him.  He looked it over admiringly and gave it back to me.  :ph34r:

Yep that's me!! A coward fer sure! I carry a gun in my car, knife in my pocket and a gun planted in just about every room in my house!!

Call me Yella!!:lol:

I suspect there is more than one criminal watching that box, and when there are enough knives in there to make it worthwhile, that knife collection will be stolen and sold on the street to various nefarious types.

Now y'all are gonna accuse me of thinking like a crook, aren't ya!

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I carry cooking knives in my checked luggage whenever I travel.  TSA and other security acronyms open ny luggage in many countries even when arriving or transiting.  In some countries bags are screen when entering the terminal as well as after checkin.

one time in St Petersburg, the screener said he wanted to see the knife.  I never had that request before but I dug it out for him.  He looked it over admiringly and gave it back to me.  :ph34r:

I was recently taken to the side over an old Swiss army helmet. I was told that I could not take this on the plane as it could be used as a weapon. I kindly pointed out the TSA regulation that says helmets are permitted.

Also a soaking wet newspaper rolled very tightly, a ball point pen, and the old standby, a sock with a brick in it.  Then your fists (which cause numerous deaths in fight every year) and Possibly you yourself for harboring thoughts contrary to the state.

STL Suomi

20 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

First, they'll come for your guns;

Then, they'll come for your knives;

And then, when you have absolutely no means to defend yourself......

They'll make you watch old episodes of Sesame Street !!!!

LL

Or I Love Lucy.  :o

I met an old Irishman at a gun range, must've been 20 years ago or more.  He told me he was in the States to visit relatives and his grandson had invited him to come along and shoot  a Glock.  I  aked was he a shooter and he replied that he hadn't so much a touched a gun since leaving Korea in 1955.  I said that's kinda sad.

He said "What's really sad is that when the Scots and Irish were allowed to be armed, the sun never set on the British Empire and Britannia ruled the waves.  Now that they have taken away out ability to own guns and to hunt, Great Britain has shrunk to a tenth its former size and is now a  tiny, mostly useless island in the North Atlantic."

I stayed and let him shoot my SAAs and 1911, and he was still pretty good.  We kept a correspondence going until he died in 2001.

RIP Donny Doyle, and I hope there's a range every few miles for you and your fellow shooters.

10 hours ago, Cat Brules, SASS #14086 said:

I reckon we're all cowards according to these smarmy little smurfs.  They didn't learn much from their cowardly appeaser, Neville Chamberlain, who sold out England and much of Europe to Hitler in the late 1930's.  We may have to save them again.  

At the start of WWII, before the US was part of the Allies team, the UK ran ads in American magazines requesting rifles and shotguns from US outdoorsmen be sent to England for defense by the citizenry. Looks like it will be cutlery too, next time around.........

1 hour ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

At the start of WWII, before the US was part of the Allies team, the UK ran ads in American magazines requesting rifles and shotguns from US outdoorsmen be sent to England for defense by the citizenry. Looks like it will be cutlery too, next time around.........

Mostly our butter knives. The others are too sharp and have pointy ends. 

5 hours ago, St. Louis Suomi SASS #31905 said:

Also a soaking wet newspaper rolled very tightly, a ball point pen, and the old standby, a sock with a brick in it.  Then your fists (which cause numerous deaths in fight every year) and Possibly you yourself for harboring thoughts contrary to the state.

STL Suomi

Likely you've read a Trevanian novel or two in your day.  ^_^

1 hour ago, Henry T Harrison said:

That was two generations ago 

Musta been a bunch of cowards in Afghanistan then. 

British-soldier-in-Afghanistan-2.jpg

And when they come home they have allowed themselves to be emasculated to the point they can't even be trusted to carry an everyday tool.

On 8/8/2017 at 0:50 AM, Whiskey Business said:

How can you cook with no knives? Guess I could shoot a head of lettuce with a 22 to make a salad.

Sure that would be a problem, but I'm more worried about how you open your amazon boxes with no knives.  Does amazon use special coward free packaging in the UK?  Christmas must be quite frustrating for the little ones too.  "Sorry billy, we can't cut your toy open, that's the coward's way.  You'll just have to wait for the plastic to rot off"

I'd like to see what's actually inside the bin. Empty fish & chips wrappers, cigarette butts,and beer bottles. :D

On 8/8/2017 at 1:50 AM, Whiskey Business said:

Their chef knives have blunted tips 

Archived