SASS Wire Forum

KID RICH...Front Cover!

Rancho Roy

My pard Kid Rich is front cover of the Chronicle.........From being in one of the flyover airplanes at Winter Range to Cover Boy....Living Large!

So that's Kid Rich...:D Nice to put a face to the name and the voice.

Really nice guy and honest too. I bought a rifle off of him. He told me all the minor issues right up front and when I had an issue (minor issue) he offered to buy it back if I was unhappy. He and I have spoken a few times on the phone. Always a pleasure. :)

Kid Rich and Shirttail Bess joined us at High Noon at Tusco last year! Nice couple! Was glad to meet them!

Great people. Got to shoot with him last year and waiting to get the chance again.    GW

I saw his picture on the front of the Chronicle and said to myself, " I know that dude". Now he'll want to be called "Cover Boy"

Thanks, I don't know a better group of people than Cowboys. I am always amazed at the welcome that we get when we attend different shoots. We are fortunate to be able to attend a lot of shoots when we travel across the country. Last weekend we were able to shoot where we shot our first match, it's a small club but very enjoyable. When Roy sent me a text and told me I was on the cover of the Chronical Shirttail said OH-OH what did you do now?

kR aka Coverboy

He's fast becoming a legend in his own mind.

Very nice people and always a pleasure to shoot with, except when he tries to blow his hand off.

Johnny Meadows

Kid Rich & Shirttail Bess two great folks and lots of fun. See you guys on the range some where in time.

JRJ & SP

4 hours ago, Johnny Meadows, SASS #28485L said:

He's fast becoming a legend in his own mind.

Very nice people and always a pleasure to shoot with, except when he tries to blow his hand off.

Johnny Meadows

I talked to several people and they all told me it was your fault JM. :lol:

kR

1 hour ago, Kid Rich said:

I talked to several people and they all told me it was your fault JM. :lol:

kR

Hey Kid, you been hangin' around us Outlaws too much.....Cowboy Way, own yer mistakes.  Outlaw Way, BLAME SOMEBODY ELSE!:P

Couldn't help myself:lol:

Congrats on the cover shot.  Good to see y'all again at Black Gold.  Look forward to the next time we cross paths.  Not 100% set yet, but we may be doing a couple of months in Arizona this fall.  Maybe we'll cross paths then.

Titus

My jaw dropped when I saw that Steampunk Kid Rich on the cover.  Way to go Kid!  

See you two in about a week.

Archived