SASS Wire Forum

Return to Toostone writers thread

36 minutes ago, DocWard said:

Sorry I haven't been involved. I had some recuperating to do, still do, as a matter of fact, and now trying to get caught up on other things. I will try to find time to catch up on the reading though, and figure out where it is all going.

I'm going north. :D

Be careful Doc and take care of yourself. I hope you are better sooner rather than later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/30/2017 at 5:41 PM, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

besides after being mauled by a catamount, you'll need alittle time to recover

I noticed that as I was reading to get caught up for my next installment!! I hope I did it justice.

• 3 weeks later...

We ALWAYS have a twist in our stories!!  

just an FYI for my fellow writers...sorry I haven't really been keeping up, just been a lil busy, but in a good way....after I don't know how many applications and interviews, I finally got an offer last Friday for a REAL job....benefits and a really nice salary....only thing is is that it's in Cincy, I'm in Columbus, so I'm a little preoccupied right now with trying to arrange living quarters so I can move and not have to commute 90 miles each way....I'll try to get back to it as soon as I can, but now that it looks like my life is finally taking a few baby steps forward, I really need to do this....

22 minutes ago, Calico Mary said:

just an FYI for my fellow writers...sorry I haven't really been keeping up, just been a lil busy, but in a good way....after I don't know how many applications and interviews, I finally got an offer last Friday for a REAL job....benefits and a really nice salary....only thing is is that it's in Cincy, I'm in Columbus, so I'm a little preoccupied right now with trying to arrange living quarters so I can move and not have to commute 90 miles each way....I'll try to get back to it as soon as I can, but now that it looks like my life is finally taking a few baby steps forward, I really need to do this....

Congrats and best wishes!

1 hour ago, Calico Mary said:

Good Luck and Hope this works out for you. Maddog.

(I have been busy too and hoping to get back into this this weekend)

2 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

That is great news, Mary. Excellent! 

I hope everything falls into place for you. I am happy for you.:D

10 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

Congratulations! Will keep you in my prayers. 

I'm gonna try my best....but ifn' yer all free in a week and a half ta come ta Ohio, I could use some help in moving.....:D

(really, it wouldn't be that bad....just a bunch of boxes and tubs, and a twin mattress and box spring...honest!!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Lets bring this back to the top, I'm starting to go through withdrawals 

Archived