SASS Wire Forum

A good movie not S.A.S.S.

Smoken D

I have never recommended a movie mostly because everyone's taste is different & that's OK. But last night while the wife was out with the girls I watched a movie called, "Remember". Had Christopher Plummer in is as an 88 year old living in a nursing home. Has dementia, German Jew held in Auschwitz, and goes on quest to hunt down the Nazi commander responsible for killing his family. Very interesting and the old folks can really act. Was free watch from Amazon Prime.

I'll look for it. Thanks

Saw something similar a couple years back, only it was Pacific based. A former POW of the Japanese found his captor. It's ending was unexpected and, if I remember correctly, was based on a real life experience. Unfortunately I cannot recall the title.

39 minutes ago, Cleburne, SASS # 39597 said:

Saw something similar a couple years back, only it was Pacific based. A former POW of the Japanese found his captor. It's ending was unexpected and, if I remember correctly, was based on a real life experience. Unfortunately I cannot recall the title.

The Railway Man.

Big Plummer fan for years!

3 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

I also watch Sound of Music at least once a year:D

hmmm.... Watching the The Sound of Music.... is that kinda like listening to the silent movie... The Big Parade (1925)?

ts

Archived