SASS Wire Forum

Eldorado 2017 Main Match

Creeker, SASS #43022

On 8/25/2017 at 9:02 PM, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

Eldorado...

It's more enjoyable than a four hour flight in coach sitting next to someone with body odor, while they eat an onion sandwich and clip their toenails. :wacko:

When did you fly with Shooting Bull? :P

OLG

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:
  On 8/25/2017 at 9:02 PM, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

Eldorado...

It's more enjoyable than a four hour flight in coach sitting next to someone with body odor, while they eat an onion sandwich and clip their toenails. :wacko:

When did you fly with Shooting Bull? :P

OLG

My buddy Shooting Bull often falls, but he rarely smells.

But I assure you,  if I am in the airplane it will be invariably next to a guy the size of Shooting Bull.

I never understand how the airline does it... 

Every other row has one or two normal sized or even small people in it, but not me.

No, Im always in the row of three former college linebackers - fighting over the armrests and being whacked in the shoulders by the drink cart.

27 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

"My buddy Shooting Bull often falls, but he rarely smells."

Then you don't camp next to him then, do ya?......:lol:

He does make up for it in the fantastic cigars he brings!;)

OLG

My cigars, your whiskey, now THAT was a fun match. I think the most amazing part was that even with Miss Allie Mo on our posse neither one of got our ears boxed or our mouths washed out with soap. :lol:

On 8/30/2017 at 9:07 AM, Ace_of_Hearts said:

We hate to see shooters loose anything...... So we pick it up for you and give it back. :)

(Money is an exception.....)

I lost my sanity, but you haven't given it back yet 

If you have ever considered attending Eldorado; this is the year to do it.

If you have attended in the past ; this is the year to return.

We still have plenty of room for you.

And discounts are available on rooms at the gorgeous Hoover Dam Lodge.

This is going to be a fun, fast shoot with a great banquet at this new and exciting venue.

New whos coming list is posted on the Eldorado cowboys website.

Come and see if we are really as goofy in person as we are on the wire.

(hint, we are)

Heads up.  I have been informed by Charming that the date for us to release our reserved block of hotel rooms is quickly approaching.  These rooms were held open at the newly remodeled Hoover Dam Lodge.  Along with reserving the rooms for our shooters; we negotiated a discounted rate.  

With the Art in the park event going on in Boulder City the same time as Eldorado; these rooms will fill up fast after we let them go.

So if you are considering coming to Eldorado or if you are coming , but haven't yet reserved your room - now is the time to act.

We look forward to seeing you on the range.

BTT.

Strictly and solely because there were apparently too few match related threads on the first page and wire users were complaining.  

At least I think that was the complaint...  I could have perhaps misunderstood.;)

On 9/4/2017 at 1:24 PM, Shooting Bull said:

Speak for yourself. I'm MORE goofy in person. :ph34r:

I'm shocked I tell you--Just SHOCKED to hear this. :huh:

NO-wait, I got that all wrong! :o We HAD to shock him from time to time, just so he would stop drool'n and mumbling to hisownself. :lol:

OLG

13 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

I'm shocked I tell you--Just SHOCKED to hear this. :huh:

NO-wait, I got that all wrong! :o We HAD to shock him from time to time, just so he would stop drool'n and mumbling to hisownself:lol:

OLG

Doesn't seem to have worked. :P

Unfortunately "life" has gotten in the way, and I will be unable to attend this year.  I have to leave it up to ace of hearts, shooting bull, and Creeker to carry my part of the shenanigans. I already know they are more than capable of the task.

this truly is the match I look forward to every year. I hope everyone who is capable of attending has a great time, and continues the tradition of some of the funniest shenanigans, most memorable moments, and gathering of old and new friends.   

The lord willing(and the wallet full enough) I will return next year to my favorite match of the sass circuit 

3 minutes ago, Gawd Awful said:

Unfortunately "life" has gotten in the way, and I will be unable to attend this year.   

The lord willing(and the wallet full enough) I will return next year to my favorite match of the sass circuit 

Life does that sometimes...To all of us.

You know you and Jen will be missed.:wub:

Without you; who will take timer away and make me sit down when I can't decide between passing out or throwing up? :unsure:

13 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

Without you; who will take timer away and make me sit down when I can't decide between passing out or throwing up? :unsure:

I guess painted  lady will have to take that responsibility this year........ but on the up side, scorpion gets to keep the shirt she stole a little longer 

7 hours ago, Gawd Awful said:

on the up side, scorpion gets to keep the shirt she stole a little longer 

You are not still laboring under the delusion that you are ever getting that shirt back, are you?

Buddy, next time you're this way...  

We can stop by the outlet mall; I'll spring for lunch and we can get get you a new shirt from Reebok, Nike or Under Armor.  Heck, we can even get frozen lemonades and chair massages. 

We can run wildly thru Victoria's Secret giggling or try to convince the guy at the drone kiosk to let us fly one inside the mall.

We can stand outside the Dickies store with our women and have them tell us that if they still had the receipts, they would demand refunds. 

But as far as the Nike shirt that you handed Scorpion...

I'm pretty sure that one is gone for good - having permanently become a staple of Scorpions closet.

I'm sorry.

I'll allow you time to mourn.

2 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

try to convince the guy at the drone kiosk to let us fly one inside the mall.

As amazing as this would be, I'm fairly certain we would end up with criminal charges as a result......... still might be worth it though 

2 hours ago, Nasty Nels said:

GW:

You will be missed.  I am too old to shoot against Creeker, so it shouldn't matter.

Without you here to challenge him, he might have a good match!

NN

I always hope he has a great match, I just always wanna have a better match 

16 hours ago, Gawd Awful said:

I always hope he has a great match, I just always wanna have a better match 

I think you are ahead on that score - by about a 60/40 split.

Maybe a little more than that.

17 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

I think you are ahead on that score - by about a 60/40 split.

Maybe a little more than that.

That split might lean a little farther your way if you didn't break your finger, and dehydrat yourself, and spend so much time dealing with posse problems.and....and...

1 hour ago, Gawd Awful said:

That split might lean a little farther your way if you didn't break your finger, and dehydrat yourself, and spend so much time dealing with posse problems.and....and...

IF worms had machines guns birds wouldn't mess with 'em. ;)

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:40 AM, Shooting Bull said:

IF worms had machines guns birds wouldn't mess with 'em. ;)

Yeah!  Why don't they have machine guns?

If the 2nd amendment says we can keep and arm Bears; then it is discriminatory to force worms to be victims.

7 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

Yeah!  Why don't they have machine guns?

If the 2nd amendment says we can keep and arm Bears; then it is discriminatory to force worms to be victims.

Because then we would have to let the bids have machine guns as well.  Anybody who has ever delt with seagulls or pigeons will tell you that birds are dangerous enough without guns, the do enough damage with "bombs"

2 hours ago, Gawd Awful said:

Because then we would have to let the bids have machine guns as well.  Anybody who has ever delt with seagulls or pigeons will tell you that birds are dangerous enough without guns, the do enough damage with "bombs"

Racist :P

7 minutes ago, Gawd Awful said:

You starting a "birds lives matter" movement???

ya got the bird brain for it :P

Children . Chiiillldren.  Chiiiiillllddddddrrreeeennnnn!!!!.

Play nice.

Archived