SASS Wire Forum

2017 Southwest Regional Championship

Flat Top Okie

Hello All,

It is less than three months until The Southwest Regional Championship and entries are arriving daily. If you have mailed your entry, you should have received your e-mail confirmation. If you have not please call or e-mail.  We look forward to seeing everyone who is able attend. Those of you who have attended Land Run or Red Dirt Rampage in the past know how hard The Oklahoma Territorial Marshals work to host a memorable match.

Thanks,

Flat Top Okie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Mae and I entered all of the applications that we have received yesterday. If you sent have your application you should have received your e-mail confirmation. Please check for accuracy and notify me if something is incorrect. The applications are coming at a rapid pace and we are expecting a great match. We hope to see you all.

Flat Top

Flat Top, 

Would you let a long haired country boy shoot with you guys?

You thought i was talkin bout myself......i got some friends that might be considered long haired country boys.

Ya, i know what your thinkin'....friends......yes i have 1 or 2, believe it or not.

Hello Everyone,

Mae and I entered applications last night, so everyone who mailed by Thursday the 10th should have received their confirmation. Call or e-mail if you didn't receive yours.

See you in a couple of months.

Flat Top

Hi All,

Mae and I will enter applications this evening. If you mailed yours by Wednesday, you should receive your e-mail confirmation tonight. We will probably need to enter again Sunday evening. We still have camping spots available with water and electric. If you need to rent a golf cart, please call or e-mail as I will be reserving carts soon.

Thanks,

Flat Top

Hello  All,

The applications from the weekend have all been entered and everyone should have received confirmation. There have been changes to the RO class schedule so check with us to determine if you were effected. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Flat Top

Hello Everyone,

We only have about thirty days left to accept applications and we still have a few RV spots available. If you have not mailed your application, please do as soon as possible. A great time will be had by all.

Flat Top

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Sorry, it's been awhile since since I have given an update on the upcoming Southwest Regional Championship. All entries that have been received have been entered and confirmed by e-mail. We have very few RV spots left and only a few weeks until the match. If you have not sent your entry please do so as soon as possible. If your budget is tight, send your entry with a note and pay when you arrive. We don't want anyone to miss a great match because money is a little tight. I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the match.

Flat Top Okie

Hello All,

Mae and I will enter applications and e-mail confirmations tonight for all entries that we receive today, but if we don't receive it today we will not be entering applications again until Monday as we will be shooting with our friends at The Oklahoma State Championship. A special thanks to K.D. Steel for all the work he has done at the state championship.

Flat Top

Hi All,

Mae and I should be entering applications again tomorrow PM. Hopefully, you have sent yours in. Tomorrow is a work and clean up day at the range in preparation for the match. I know everyone who attends will have a good time.

Flat Top

Hi All,

We continue to receive entries and we will update the shooter list as soon as possible. Mae has extended the entry deadline a few days to help you folks that have procrastinated.

My gun order (20 guns) was confirmed this morning. Everything is falling into place for a great match. See you soon.

Flat Top

Hi Good Looking,

Are you attending with your husband? If so, yes you do. I believe you are assigned to D13. And for those of you who are quick to judge and point fingers, D is not an abbreviation for degenerate. I look forward to seeing you both.

Flat Top

I had the dates wrong - Ginny Hinny and I will be in town, so we'll come down that Saturday to check out the matches.   We won't be shooting as we don't yet have all our gear, but we're looking forward to visiting with everyone!

Archived