SASS Wire Forum

T-Bone SASS #36388

We are having a RO 1 class after our monthly match in August. It will be a little hot so the class will be held in the air conditioning classroom on the range. Billy Boots will be the instructor and class I sure to be enjoyable and personalble. We hope you can make it and see Ya in the Bdlands of Texas. 

Will need to know all who plan to take class.  Understand that new course will probably consume six hours.

If not enough interest within next week, class will be cancelled.  

For later class schedule,Gunslinger is to give class Sept 16th at CVV (Ormsby Ranch) and Texas Jack Daniels is giving one soon in Houston area.

We will see if another one or two are interested.  So far, you is it.

hey, we are getting there.

I know there are a lot in the area that could use this class, BB is an exceptional instructor, lets fill this up!

Would like to hear from more interested in class.  Appears enough for class but will need accurate head count by end of this week so to have enough material and pins.

Sawmill Mary and I took RO1, RO2 classes summer before last.  We really feel we got a lot out of the class. I'd recommend to anyone serious about cowboy action shooting under SASS rules to take this class if they can arrange it.

T-Bone,  maybe edit the title of your topic so folks know you're trying to collect enough folks to take an RO class?

38 minutes ago, J.C. Bell, SASS #15217 said:

Blly,

Should we print out the RO handbook and bring it?

Cordially,

J.C. Bell SASS #15217

I will have RO class student  handbooks, but always good to have Shooter's Handbook for home reference..

9 hours ago, Huckleberry Pace said:

Would be nice to have an RO II class. 

Maybe we can get enough for RO 2 at Ten Horns in future.  Please mention this Aug 19th RO 1 class at match this weekend.  Sure would like to have a few more.  

• 3 weeks later...

see ya there.  looks like plenty for nice class .

Archived